Whose callen me red (Take two)

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well since my camera was being stupid last time I tried to do this post, and this snake was getting ready to shed all the time inbetween I couldnt get any good pics. Well here she is the pride and joy of my collection, she is a year old salmon boa. I received her from my good friend of mine named Brian who owns the breeders. You can see his stuff at www.ballsandboas.com take a look ;) let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Attachments

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Brandon,
OoOoOoO! Very nice! I've never seen one before. She looks similar to my BCI. Related?
Peace,
Gillian

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Gillian, yes, they are related. The salmon boa is just a BCI morph, like albinos, arabesques, etc.

Bry

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I

Bry,
It really isnt so much of a morph, it does occure naturally in its own range ;). Morphs are diffrent, there is no such things as wild populations of striped boas in one area? they exist but are so rare that there numbers are limited. Just a fast fact, there is no such thing as het for salmon, a boa either is or it isnt. There are also Super Salmon (which mine should be)...(hopeing) Were the salmon trait is the domonite trait in any breeding and 100% of all babies produced will be salmon.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Well, I stand corrected. Allow me to savor my foot, topped off with hot sauce. :)

Bry

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Bry,
I sure hope I didnt come across as a A** hole? When I was writing my post I thought It might come across like that. That isnt how I ment it at all, I just wanted to let you know as well as others. I apologize if i came across as rude

Sincerely,

Brandon

Bry

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Brandon,
No, not at all. I remembered hearing the same thing about salmons a while ago, I had forgotten all about it. I tend to think of salmons as a morph, and not a co-dominant trait. You simply refreshed my memory. No hard feelings. :)

Bry

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Guys,
Thanks..:) At any rate, AWESOME snake Brandon.
Peace,
Gillian