Who's still reputable for crickets?

MysticKigh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow.. I placed an order with reptilecity that didn't go well (I left a review) so I came back to the arachno-home hoping to find out who's doing good business these days. Looks like most of the reviews, even reviews for companies that have been around a long time, have gotten pretty harsh.
I don't need a huge amount of crickets (250-500 would be great) and obviously I don't want to pay an exhorbitant amount for shipping... do I just need to make the 120 mile roundtrip to buy them 'local'?... or does someone have something great to say about a dealer/company that I may have overlooked?

Thanks! :worship:

MysticKigh

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Success!!

{D I found a great (and very reasonably priced) cricket dealer. I'll write up an official review and send the link under dealer reviews!

Thanks everyone for your input,
Kigh

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nyworms.com

Rita @ www.nyworms.com is without a doubt the best in my opinion. I have never been dissapointed - crickets, roaches or worms. Shipping is included which is nice.

After experimenting - I will never order elsewhere as long as nyworms.com is in business.

JPD

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have had good results with LLL Reptile. The crickets are always healthy and their prices are very good. I just ordered and they are offering 1000 for 13.99 plus free shipping.
I did have a problem with them the first time when a large number of crickets were DOA due to the cold weather but they explained to me that when the weather is too hot or cold it is always good to specify that you would like to pick them up in a FEDEX facility so that they don't sit on the truck all day.
No refund from that but it was all clearly stated in their disclaimers and they were very nice about it. I have not had a problem since.