Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Updated for 2022. Shades on due to a case of the red eye. I would've made Sammy Hagar and Marley proud today. Don't judge 20220605_145727.jpg

Last edited:

CutThroat Kid

Arachnoknight
Hello all, at this point, when Im on the boards I'm really just slacking off at work. Let's have a go.

I am a Philosophy grad about to head to law school. In high school, I thought I was going to be a construction worker my whole life. So, from that perspective, things are going okay.

I do a lot of action sports, but I'm only OK at all of them, lol. Here are some shots that are on my work computer because a coworker took them. Might add more shots of other activities from my phone later.

View attachment 433723 Ryan Clay - DSCF3022.jpg CABCEC35-F2BE-4A2C-AF52-9BBC6548D26E.jpeg

I also love video games, especially retro games. My favorite series are Metroid Prime, EA Skate, and Legend of Zelda. I've beaten every game from these titles. Ironically, being that all of us are here because we love tiny creatures of some sort, I never got into Pokémon.

I also make various types of music such as Jazz, Lo-Fi, Indi, and Death Metal, but primarily, I make Hip-Hop beats on vintage hardware samplers by sampling dusty records. I'd like to try my hand at some 90's video game style Drum & Bass eventually. I'll link some of that stuff here.

SOUNDCLOUD: https://soundcloud.com/cutthroatkid SPOTIFY:
APPLE: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/cutthroat-kid/1360895095

Besides that, I drink IPAs, twist wrenches, kiss boys, enjoy fine art, and am very quickly getting out of shape because I have a desk job now.

And I like my bugs. :devil:

Attachments

Last edited:

tarantulas118

Arachnoknight
Hey, all. So my name is Sam and I live in a humble part of springfield Missouri, (Springfield usually gets a bad reputation but who cares)
when I grow up I’m hoping to educate a lot of new tarantula owners as this has been my dream for ages. We don’t see a lot of tarantula documentaries but I’m wanting to film a couple (way later though) I can’t wait to grow my collection and experience with you guys. My hobbies are (of course) tarantula hobby, playing piano, I don’t know if you consider this as a hobby but I love to explore backyards and all sorts of wilderness. E014AC3F-FCDB-4E9A-86C1-12B46B4103BE.jpeg

campj

Captive bread
Old Timer
Wife and me in Switzerland last year. One of those times in life that you wish would never end.

20220625_114831~2.jpg