Who's Behind the Computer Part 5

Khanti

Arachnopeon
13704348_282994232059804_775064084_n.jpg 13102556_1720370474903943_336756488_n.jpg
It seems that more than half of all the selfies I ever take include my king snake Meridia :p

StephO

Arachnopeon
Sooooo this is me :) I love cars, music, all things nature, and I prefer rescues over store bought :)

Attachments

Paiige

Arachnobaron
I love Japanese cars, cooking, videogames, art and animals (mostly tarantulas and cats). I work for Honda as a service writer and spend my free time playing Skyrim and stalking the AB forums so I can learn everything possible about ts ;) My fiance is mildly tolerant of my t obsession, though I suspect it's because 30 tarantulas are more manageable than 30 cats.

Attachments

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
Also since people tend to tell a little about themselves here, I'll go ahead ahead and do the same. I work as a radiation therapist. For those who don't know what that is, I basically treat cancer with high dose radiation. I operate the CyberKnife treatment machine. I'm lucky I work for a hospital that is tolerant of crazy hair colors, tattoos, interesting makeup choices, and even henna all over my hands and wrists. I love expressing myself through my body and im lucky I can have the job I have and still be able to do that.

I'm a mother of 2 kiddos, 3 cats, 1 parrot, and 1 rat. They keep me busy enough, but I still want more. I must be crazy.

Some of this is repeat info that I've already posted in other areas, but whatever.

Im a freak insomniac. That's why I'm up at 3:30 am in this forum for hours as I lay in bed in the dark. Sheesh I should really go to bed. I get slap happy at this hour!

Isahales

Arachnopeon
Hi 20 looking for an apprenticeship/job in networking or animal related stuff im currently working for an agency. Hobbies include history,computers,gaming as well as extic pets list of T's below
chilean rose (grammostola rosea)
Mexican Red Knee (brachypelma smithi)
Indian Gooty Ornamental (Poecilotheria Metallica)
Almost forgot trying to lose fat

Attachments

Last edited:

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
Okay, so my pics are huge and terrible looking. I didn't know it did that until just now. Im completely annoyed with myself over this.

TeaandTs

Arachnopeon
20161215_163654.jpg IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0430 (1).JPG
Hello. This is me in an awkward selfie. Also, me with my dog, Trigger, in the small wilderness near my home where I collect and observe spiders. Maybe I should talk about myself. Uh, I've got brown hair, brown eyes, I'm 5'2", and I prefer to forget my weight. So now you can tell the police what I look like if I ever go missing. I like books, history, and science. My favourite novel of all time is Les Miserables. For work, I used to be a caregiver. I now work in an office because it pays so much better and the hours are more reasonable, but my heart was in caregiving.

I've kept many pets over the years, including but not limited to: dogs, lizards, frogs, turtles, hermit crabs, mantids, ants, crickets, beetles, spiders, and fish. Favourites have been dogs, betta fish, mantids, and spiders. Probably least favourites were crickets.

I used to do art. I'm also kind of a writer. Periodically, I'm definitely a writer. This lasts a few months to a year. Then, laziness sets in.

I have more hats than friends, and more books than there are days in a year.

Other hobbies include watching documentaries and having one-sided arguments in my car with public radio.

That's me.

AmberDawnDays

Arachnoknight
[QUOTE="TeaandTs, ] For work, I used to be a caregiver. I now work in an office because it pays so much better and the hours are more reasonable, but my heart was in caregiving.
.[/QUOTE]

You look like a student who once did an internship in my department. Have you ever had an internship at a hospital in Michigan?

TeaandTs

Arachnopeon
[QUOTE="TeaandTs, ] For work, I used to be a caregiver. I now work in an office because it pays so much better and the hours are more reasonable, but my heart was in caregiving.
You look like a student who once did an internship in my department. Have you ever had an internship at a hospital in Michigan?[/QUOTE]
That's too weird, up until "Michigan" I was trying to figure out if I knew you. I did intern in a hospital, but not in Michigan. It was Washington. I was in the IT department.

SkyeSpider

Spider Queen
Old Timer
IMG_6976.jpg I really think it's amazing that this topic is still so strong after I started it 15 years ago. That makes me so happy!

Well, I'm back on the site after 7 years off to go to college. I've changed in some pretty big ways since this started. I guess I owe a new photo :)

Adore

Arachnopeon
Hi there! this is me :D
I am a critical care nurse so I am the first person you see after saying "hold my beer and watch this"
I love black metal, kitties, tarantulas, Harry Potter and drag queens :D

15230555_370795283271613_59885905966443927_n.jpg

boina

Lady of the mites
Ok, sooo, since I'm talking to people here I may as well introduce myself:
Yolanda und ich.jpg
the long girl is Yolanda. She lives in my office (in an enclosure, of course)
Geena und ich.jpg
and another girl: this is Geena. She belongs to my friend who breeds horses.
Yes, I'm from up North. This is very typical weather.
(and I'm not as old as you may think, I just refuse to color my hair :astonished:)