Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Soon enough I'll have just about that many tanks as well, lol. Are those all scorpions? Either way, nice big collection. :)
Thanks, those are all tarantulas....and there is a whole other rack that you cant see in the pic...good luck on your collection!

EricFavez

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Last edited:

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Well here is me...living the college life at an anything but clothes party

My outfit is composed of tissue paper and bubble wrap.....and lots of of tape :)
My mom is glad that she is spending 27,000 a year on out of state tuition so that I can prance around like.....
In my Borat voice, "how much?"

Selenops

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
First time visiting this thread in a long while, anyways that is a nice set-up, spacious and organized, I am green with envy but I have a nice one going in my room though not nearly as large. Like those blue-topped cages btw.

-----

Onto another topic, there are alot hottie chicks here and participating in the hobby. I have been missing something here. Wooohooo!

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
This photo has been pre approved

remember this photo....

because I don't post pre approved photos that often

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
After a long week of tests.

It looks like I *may* get some sleep tonight.
...I think you need to move your chair to another location in the house, seems like all of your pics are in the same spot in the same chair ;)

Holla at me this weekend, haven't BS'd with you in a while.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
...I think you need to move your chair to another location in the house, seems like all of your pics are in the same spot in the same chair ;)

Holla at me this weekend, haven't BS'd with you in a while.
Heh. My computer is at my parents' house, so that's where I'm usually at when I post pictures.

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Dude, I've never owned a cowboy hat, but that one is wicked... I'd rock it for sure... nice set ups too.
Cheers,
Scott

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Oooooh! Since we're doing cowboy hats... BTW, that one was pretty sinister Hedorah - I like it!

atrophie

Arachnopeon
hey everyone! man we have some attractive arachnid lovers on this site.

here's me:

handling my a. versicolor

just me!

Lindsay

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ill add a cowboy hat, being a Texan, I pretty much live in mine. This was taken in 05, I no longer have that hat. It was eaten by one of our horses. :mad:

And here we have cowboy hat, pearl snap, and a Shiner Bock. {D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The tux is from a couple of yrs ago-NOT my wedding! The phone pic is from a couple of months ago-just had a head shave that a.m.:D....I fall into the "Big bullet headed clumsy oaf" category__ I'll leave the attractiveness to the ladies.

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The tux is from a couple of yrs ago-NOT my wedding! The phone pic is from a couple of months ago-just had a head shave that a.m.:D....I fall into the "Big bullet headed clumsy oaf" category__ I'll leave the attractiveness to the ladies.
has anyone ever told you that you look like Stone Cold Steve Austin?

Status
Not open for further replies.