Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesGalactica

Arachnopeon
And Galactica is Obviously an Anime fan. Great pics, and you'll hear more from other guys on here. lol.
Yes, I am. Good that there are others here that like/love/are obsessed with anime. I happen to like a lot of things besides anime, it's just that cosplaying affords me creative ideas to sew. **shrugs**

And hooray for non-normal people who aren't necessarily creepy. That's always good.

I look forward to talking to you all more.

harveythefly

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yes, I am. Good that there are others here that like/love/are obsessed with anime. I happen to like a lot of things besides anime, it's just that cosplaying affords me creative ideas to sew. **shrugs**

And hooray for non-normal people who aren't necessarily creepy. That's always good.

I look forward to talking to you all more.
slight derail but i have to ask....the second pic with the domokun...is that an Ichigo outfit from Tokyo Mew Mew? if so great job:)

Harvey

skrewdriver88

Arachnopeon
my little girl and a sand boa

she likes the sand boa still to this day i will take some pics of her holding some tarantulas she has some she likes to hold like my pink toes and versicolors and curly hairs i have a shot some were of her holding a flame knee and mexican red rump she plucked the red rump right out of the tank her self about three weeks ago

CanesGalactica

Arachnopeon
slight derail but i have to ask....the second pic with the domokun...is that an Ichigo outfit from Tokyo Mew Mew? if so great job:)

Harvey
No, but I have used that wig for a Mew Ichigo outfit before. No, that costume was an original I wore to A-kon 18 in June. It was a lot of fun, I sold some art and met a lot of new people. Whoot.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cute post and all but theres no lipstick, not hardly emo, and the sun just made the pic awful weird. I used my phone for the pic.
I'll take a go at curb stomping you though then I might look like Harrison Ford.

And Galactica is Obviously an Anime fan. Great pics, and you'll hear more from other guys on here. lol.
lol..what in the heck is curb stomping,some crazy new dance people your age are doing nowdays, a skateboard trick and how will that make you look like harrisin ford?:?

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you think that his pic looks emo? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hell, I looked similar back in high school (black heavy metal shirts...black jeans, sometimes blue...kind of long hair...) and I wasn't even remotely considered goth lol. But whatever...you can call a duck a pig and it's still a duck :)
we are a decade apart.
generally someone at my age would not know the difference..it all looks emo or goth to me, if it involves long hair, ,piercings, and or black clothes..

i'm an old fart.:eek:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
lol..what in the heck is curb stomping,some crazy new dance people your age are doing nowdays, a skateboard trick and how will that make you look like harrisin ford?:?
curb stomping as i know it is a nasty business. you place the victims mouth (open) against the corner of a curb and stomp the back of their head...effectively destroying their jaws.

honestly...if i just got here, spiders pic would've looked emo to me. no makeup, but it still looks like it thanks to the colors in the photo, also the gelled hair. haha no offense man, but it does look emo in the picture.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
curb stomping as i know it is a nasty business. you place the victims mouth (open) against the corner of a curb and stomp the back of their head...effectively destroying their jaws.

honestly...if i just got here, spiders pic would've looked emo to me. no makeup, but it still looks like it thanks to the colors in the photo, also the gelled hair. haha no offense man, but it does look emo in the picture.
oh man..sounds vicious.
however,..i cant imagine anyone sitting still, letting someone do that to them.

and glad to see i'm not the only person who thought he looked emo.
also, no offense, just a silly observation.:}

Last edited:

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My youngest son is now getting interested in photography. This was one of his first attempts and I thought it was cute, finger in the picture and all...

and the son in question;

and today at the Trex Centre, you kinda have to bend down to get in his pictures, LOL;

Last edited:

willyomt

Arachnopeon
I Might As Well Get In The Game

Although there aren't a lot of us, some Montanans DO actually do love our tarantulas. I'm one of them, and here be me, with my number one gal, my daughter:

Attachments

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer

whats emo :? :? :confused: mean :? and as for curb and stomp :eek: :embarrassed: what happen to the good old base ball bat {D {D ~~~~ PHIL

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Although there aren't a lot of us, some Montanans DO actually do love our tarantulas. I'm one of them, and here be me, with my number one gal, my daughter:
You mean the tarantulas south of you, right? Like, there are no tarantulas in Montana that we haven't known about? Because that would be pretty cool.

What part of Montana? (I'm right above you).

Status
Not open for further replies.