Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Dimethyltryptamine? Lysergic acid diethylamide? Psilocybin?

yeah...if i could figure out wth it says. something about god with a f, a s, and maybe an a? Am I close? I hate those things, the only other time I have has so much trouble trying to read something was after a good dose of psychedelics...

edit: godfashion? lol

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
thanks chris.

josh - you were close..but it says god forbid (the i being the can). yep, as in the band. i myself don't want to ever get a band tattoo..but i'll draw whatever people ask for for the most part. slacker still either hasn't gotten it done, or else just hasn't sent me pictures..haven't talked to that guy in a while.

nice widow tattoo arachnoporium. i've thought about getting a spider tattoo, but i really have no extra money to be throwing around like that..

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks chris.

nice widow tattoo arachnoporium. i've thought about getting a spider tattoo, but i really have no extra money to be throwing around like that..
I actually traded a Buthidae and tipped with a 'white' sparassidae. As I can't see it without doing the mirror holding - I'm going to have it "edited" tomorrow as it recently healed.

Jason = name. If you ask around, most tattoo shops would most likely do a trade with you. This was actually my first, but the same species and location "mentally years in the making". It will me "re-made" tomorrow.

"I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them." - Charles Darwin

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I actually traded a Buthidae and tipped with a 'white' sparassidae. As I can't see it without doing the mirror holding - I'm going to have it "edited" tomorrow as it recently healed.

Jason = name. If you ask around, most tattoo shops would most likely do a trade with you. This was actually my first, but the same species and location "mentally years in the making". It will me "re-made" tomorrow.

"I love fools’ experiments. I am always making them." - Charles Darwin
man i bet that hurt :eek: :eek: i feel ill :8o :8o :8o ~~~~ PHIL

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
man i bet that hurt :eek: :eek: i feel ill :8o :8o :8o ~~~~ PHIL
I thought it would hurt - I was wrong. It felt like a deep skin massage. I am a "needle phobe" and I was upset when it was over. I was told by my friend who did it that "if the person doing the tattoo is heavy handed then it will hurt" or perhaps I am a sadist? I have never bitten by a spider - though have thousands. I am getting two piercings tomorrow (a bit of a phase that has been building up over years). Two like parts ... you can do the math.

Honestly - from a needle phobe - no pain "sun burn if even as bad as that".

Gotta stick to the topic so here is a pic:

“I dread success. To have succeeded is to have finished one's business on earth, like the male spider, who is killed by the female the moment he has succeeded in his courtship. I like a state of continual becoming with a goal in front and not behind”

- George Bernard Shaw

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I love widow tatoos but I have to be honest with you, in case he can fix it for you but it looks crooked. Like the abdomen is messed up and the first pair of legs are too.

Damn, I feel bad for saying anything (I must be getting soft in my old age) but someone had to, I think. Maybe he can fix things up a little for you by adding some kind of background etc?

Sorry.

Last edited:

Arachnoporium

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thank you for saying what all of my local "friends" were afraid to say. It can actually be shaded a bit - yes it looks a bit off as I was twisting my neck but it is a bit ... in my opinion and your as well. It kinda hard to hold up a mirror and say "LOOK" as you see things distorted. So either it will be fixed (the red hour glass can be modified to make appear symmetrically).

I'll send you the update - but thank you for confirming what I thought (it has thus far been blamed on me turning my neck).

I love widow tatoos but I have to be honest with you, in case he can fix it for you but it looks crooked. Like the abdomen is messed up and the first pair of legs are too.

Damn, I feel bad for sdaying anything (I must be getting soft in my old age) but someone had to, I think. Maybe he can fix things up a little for you by adding some kind of background etc?

Sorry.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Phew! Thanks for not being offended. I hope they can fix it to your satisfaction. :)

Tuishimi

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I was talking to someone tonight about another tattoo... the problem is that I want a tarantula either walking out of my arm at you, front legs out and feeling. The problem is finding an artist, not just someone who tattoos things off the wall, but someone who can really free hand it and create something 3-dimensional.

I knew such an artist, but he lives nearly 3000 miles away from me now. :(

Anyone know an artist in the Phoenix area? This will be my last tattoo, so I want it to be good.

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
sorry..emo guys wearing lipstick dont do it for me.

i prefer the harrison ford type.:embarrassed:

Cute post and all but theres no lipstick, not hardly emo, and the sun just made the pic awful weird. I used my phone for the pic.
I'll take a go at curb stomping you though then I might look like Harrison Ford.

And Galactica is Obviously an Anime fan. Great pics, and you'll hear more from other guys on here. lol.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
sorry..emo guys wearing lipstick dont do it for me.

i prefer the harrison ford type.:embarrassed:
you think that his pic looks emo? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Hell, I looked similar back in high school (black heavy metal shirts...black jeans, sometimes blue...kind of long hair...) and I wasn't even remotely considered goth lol. But whatever...you can call a duck a pig and it's still a duck :)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Pics of me... whoot.

And... that's enough post-whoring with photos from me right now... since I'm new and all.
whoot indeed hi and welcome to the boards a lot of us are normal :) some are not :eek: {D any way just have a good time on here ;) ~~~ PHIL

Status
Not open for further replies.