Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hmmmm. My daughter was busy yesterday, I see.

CAUTION!!!!!!

She's a knockout, but a 14 year old knockout, and mama is closely watching!

Terri

Last edited:

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I also have been cursed,

with a 16 year old daughter who makes me smile. I have yet to put my mug up on this forum. I shall do that , and include "the kids" as well. And I can see where she gets her beauty Terri :clap: .

Barbedwirecat

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I LOVE YOUR BEARD!!!!!!!!WEOOOO IF I HAD FACIAL HAIR I WOULD SO TOTALLY DO SOMETHIN LIKE THAT! I guess I'll just stick with whats on top of my head.....Burgundy to Red to Orange to yellow. teeheeehee Its hard to lose me in a crowd.

I love my fwoggies!

.....I guess i prolly should get some new photos w/ my new hair, but it changes so much.....

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Night out

All dressed up and waiting for my date.

Last edited:

crawldad

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I threatened to do it

and I will. Me at home with my robustom "Garfield". My daughter and Wife. And finally the kids and our pup.

Last edited:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
sick4x4 said:
after a day of dirt bikeing trying to relax

man..haven't had a 40 of mickeys in a long time! wait a minute..they don't even sell 40s in florida!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :mad: :evil: :(

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Man, what's up with all the 'no pigment' people all the sudden? I can't stay out in the sun too long or I'll blow up. I need some color in my family tree. Well allot of y'all probably haven't seen my user name because I usually hang out in the Myriapods section. It's cool to put a face with a name. I didn't think it was that big a deal until someone pointed out the section to me. Here I am. I like everything in the animal world. There usually has to be something strange about it though for me to be interested. Anyway, interesting to see everybody but not too cool with the dialup internet. I live in the Austin Tx area....pretty good bug country. Didn't make it to ArachnoCon in SA .... relatives had other plans on the same days....Son of Diddly!!!!

*Rogue*

Arachnopeon
A face behind my comp

This is a photo of me and this is just me and my other half my other half isn't he cute lol they are horrible photos but they are all i have at the moment lol:D

Attachments

Goliath

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Surprized I did not have a picture up after all this time. Here is one.
mike

Attachments

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
xgrafcorex said:
man..haven't had a 40 of mickeys in a long time! wait a minute..they don't even sell 40s in florida!!!!!!!!!! :wall: :mad: :evil: :(
yeah baby i knew some would like that!! a blast from the past!!yeah i dont drink mickeys..but it was better then the old e and st i's that where there..it was an old mom and pop shop near the desert....just tring to feel like a gangster lol needless to say it didnt work....

Galadriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
From last winter, but it's the only one I could find of me not hiding behind the children. =)

Attachments

Uehling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My husband and I are new to the boards and the hobby; so I thought I would post a picture of us too;

We are in Northern CA, we have two girls age's 9 and 4 and one on the way, a BOY (Due any minute)!!!

Okay apparently the picture I wanted to share, isn't on my work computer; I guess these will have to do!

Here's my husband, our two girls and our Boxer Murry

Here's me and our youngest Daughter;

Last edited:

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
you know there should be a dating tread on here lol!!!were else can you find people with similar intrests!!lol i hate bringing a chic a home to seal the deal and her get freaked out by my babys in my room lol!!! wouldn't it be great if she knew as much about my inverts as i do!! and cant wait till our next date when we go out collecting!!!!!!!!!! the chics out here are to proper for that!!!and would rather you spend all your money out at a club and dinner, then ur next t purchase!!!lol ok enough about that, just had to rant!!!

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
crawldad said:
and I will. Me at home with my robustom "Garfield". My daughter and Wife. And finally the kids and our pup.
Crawl-daddy -
Your just as I pictured! You have a beautiful family . . . but we knew this.

I'll join the ranks one of these days, promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.