Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Crap!! Saw you'd posted,thought I was finally going to see ya in all your Republican glory,Stubby ;)

SG

Phara

Arachnopeon
Hey, I'm brand new here and to the hobby but had to chime in hehe. Some nice looking people on here :p I only have one T at the moment but my "collection" is about to make a substantial increase in numbers lol. I'm totally addicted. Nice to meet you all :p

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Melmoth said:
Crap!! Saw you'd posted,thought I was finally going to see ya in all your Republican glory,Stubby ;)

SG
You know, I've been meaning to . . . and you will shortly - promise.

Just for the record; If you were to tack a label on me, I guess you would call me a Reagan conservative, not a necessarily a Republican.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I also clicked on this thinking I'd get to see ya! Way to let a guy down stubby ;) lol.

edit: of course you'll probably see that I've posted, think the exact same thing I did, and be equally disappointed. Serves you right! ;P

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, I think it's about time for a little quid pro quo...

And thank you. :) Imagine if I was a small "c" conservative!

stubby8th said:
You know, I've been meaning to . . . and you will shortly - promise.

Just for the record; If you were to tack a label on me, I guess you would call me a Reagan conservative, not a necessarily a Republican.

stubby8th

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Imagine if I was a small "c" conservative!
wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish • wish •

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
Crotalus said:
Me and my grandfather ;)

Wow, I didn't realize your grandfather was such a large man! Was he from northern Sweden? ;)

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here are the Little Miss and I, she's practicing her mad face - she's such an actress. :)

Last edited:

Sedat

Arachnopeon

Me late last year, taken (in my sisters room) before i was going out

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Back from Mexico (again)... should stay put for awhile. There is no way I am missing ArachnoCon 2007!!!!!!!! So here is a pic of a brief but intense confrontation with a Mayan god (ok, maybe just a stone representation of one) at Chichen Itza -- one of my many adventures in the Yucatan, which included swimming with whale sharks, snorkeling in the Caribbean and Gulf, parasailing, riding horses on the beach, swimming in a sacred cenote, etc. Will try to put up the many other pics on my website soon, as well as some stories from the trip, as soon as I catch up with all the depressing news I missed while I was gone... :( :(

-Kelly

Last edited:

Delailah

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I finally got a new baby...

BOAT! Student loan, be-damned. Sorry the pics are HUGE!

After some confusion over if the boat was really tied up or not...
View attachment 55913

My friends peeing their pants...
View attachment 55914

Just add beer...
View attachment 55916

Finally letting somebody else drive...
View attachment 55917

Hungover, sunburnt and praying we'll recover by Monday morning!
Thanks for lettin' me share!

Last edited:

brova golin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Owners not T's

I am reasonably new to this site and love it already been keeping T's for 8 to 10 years so got a basic idea of what im doin. anyway i just thought it would be nice to see a thread with pictures of who we are talking to as for example i trust some1 more when i can put a face to the name, i may be wrong but what do u all think add your pic (of u not your T's even though we love pics of T's) so we all know who is who and even better when for example ppl like myself finnaly make it to shows we know who to thank for our little friends.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.