Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Oh my! :eek: Thank you all so much for your kind (and blind) compliments. Much appreciated (despite that you are all blind). :eek:

:p

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Perhaps you can't read without the smileys. She's from :D :D :D :D :p :worship: :D :? :liar: :wall: :confused: :embarrassed: Surrey, :D :D :? :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: {D {D British Columbia, :razz: ;) :clap: :clap: ;P :liar: :mad: :mad: :mad: :drool: Canada :evil: :evil: :8o :worship: :worship: :D {D {D :cool: :cool: :?

Cheers,
Dave
what bad luck for her / and i can read with or without smilieys and sarcasm is the lowest form of wit !!!!phil

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok. I usually get mad at turning this thread into a meat market, but THE PHANTOM, you are beautiful :D . Had to get that off my chest.....

Joe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I haven't posted a picture here in a long time, but that's mainly because I look more or less exactly the same.

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Just Married!!!

our professional pictures won't be available until we get back from our honeymoon. so in the meantime, i only have a couple shots from our first day in san diego. :D

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
good luck to you both and a long and happy life together love is so good congratulations some good news :clap: :clap: :clap: phil

EAD063

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I must agree. And the excessive time spent in this thread is a bit alarming, Phil is going to get us to lose our animated smiley privledges like other Vbulletin forums.

Sequin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Me all grubbed out and looking mildly retarded.. However my new snake looks pretty fabulous. ;P

My Boyfriend and I at grad.

-meg

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I must agree. And the excessive time spent in this thread is a bit alarming, Phil is going to get us to lose our animated smiley privledges like other Vbulletin forums.
try not to lose any sleep over it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: phil

Status
Not open for further replies.