Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
Manny is so handsome when he is wearing the clothes I pick out for him :)

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thanks Lelle,
I plan to teach her to flip rocks before she can walk LOL

Another pic of us. I did the thumbnail thing this time. Click at your own risk coz the pic is HUGE lol

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Duh, I just now noticed Imageshack can resize. I can be slow to learn sometimes lol

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Casual dress :cool:

Sarah demanded this.. here is me looking mentally handicap in nice clothes
can't help but notice the fruit punch liter! i drink about a gallon per week too {D
your room looks a lot like mine but i can't seem to find anything anywhere these days with all the mess:wall:

as soon as i finish finals it's spring cleaning time for me! :D

Duh, I just now noticed Imageshack can resize. I can be slow to learn sometimes lol
you have a very beautiful baby! :)

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
can't help but notice the fruit punch liter! i drink about a gallon per week too {D
I think for him its per day...in fact he urinates pure Cherry flavored Kool-aid, thus making it so he never has to make a new pitcher....i know this...its fact :)

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Brian - she is GORGEOUS! The three of you look so wonderful together!

Will Nathaly be able to make AC this year?

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Brian - she is GORGEOUS! The three of you look so wonderful together!

Will Nathaly be able to make AC this year?
Thanks Becca!! I am not sure if she can make it or not. I have my fingers and toes crossed

Hope you all arent getting tired of this but here is Silvana with Grandpa, Grandma and myself

pinktoe23

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I think for him its per day...in fact he urinates pure Cherry flavored Kool-aid, thus making it so he never has to make a new pitcher....i know this...its fact :)
LMAO bit gross but I wish i could do that too!{D

As they say here in Peru...."Muchas Gracias":)
hahah Y como decimos aqui en San Juan, de nada mi querido amigo. ;)

Tienes una beba preciosa y bien linda :)

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
@ brianS your pic on the 63rd page was too small, I couldn't make out what was in it, ;P just joking, it is a nice picture:)

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
QUE PRECIOSA Brian!!!!! That pic of you two sleeping is fantastic!

Sarah...getting caught in a storm can be so invigorating!!! Too cute for words...and please tell Manny to clean his room.

Here's a pretty recent one of me...the last time I had to shovel snow. In the words of Chesire...the "octogenarian" set.:cool:

Last edited:

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
Eres hermosa!!

I have a goal for you...post a different pic of you everyday so its like I get to see you everyday...its like your in NC :D Thanks!

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Never too old for me to hit on :)

Terri...if I look half as good as you when I'm your age, I will be a very happy person.

I mean...I'm already pretty, but will I age well?

MRL

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Never too old for me to hit on :)

Terri...if I look half as good as you when I'm your age, I will be a very happy person.

I mean...I'm already pretty, but will I age well?
You should see all the attention she gets at the shows.... I know you know what I am talking about Terri!!

and yeah.. its true, I do pee cherry koolaid since I drink a gallon of it a day :D
even comes out by the gallon..

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
but will I age well?

most likely not, you will be wrinkly and eccentric, and when kids walk past your house, they will say "thats where old man cheshire lives", where you then run out and scare them and babble nonsense.

anyway, everyone knows i'm the pretty one the women want
....not

Last edited:

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
[]Kaliningrad[];882570 said:
they will say "thats where old man cheshire lives", where you then run out and scare them and babble nonsense.
Hey, that's what I was planning on doing! :D

Chesh will have his 'pedes, and I'll have my scorpions to throw at the kids that won't get off our damn lawns!

Mudskipper

Arachnopeon
Here's a closeup photo of my only truly distinct feature - my eyes. I'm heterochromatic (differently colored eyes.)

And this one...

That's me in the blue blouse putting bunny ears on my best friend. Yes, I know I'm geeky. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.