Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
is it just me in my more-than-usual-inebriated state that just can't help but notice all the homosexual undertones these pirate/navy terms have? ;P :? :D

jr47...that picture looks like something I would do even sober just for laughs :)

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
is it just me in my more-than-usual-inebriated state that just can't help but notice all the homosexual undertones these pirate/navy terms have? ;P :? :D

jr47...that picture looks like something I would do even sober just for laughs :)
we have alot of fun around here but alot of people think we just aint quite right. but i think life is way to short to set around trying to act proper. its no fun. heres a couple pics of my youngest 2 girls.

Last edited:

Cirith Ungol

Ministry of Fluffy Bunnies
Old Timer
*Resigning to laughter* Good that you've never grown out of "making a face" :D

Seems like a healthy way of looking at life ;)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thought I would post a few recent ones. I have been at home recuperating from appendicitis and have become isolated and surly.

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ehhh, it's not the length of the arm that counts. It's how you shoot the puck.

Or something like that.

Hedorah - surly works for you. :)

Last edited:

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Me removing an Oppossum from the back porch. The critter is alive and well, just "playing possum" when I grabbed it by the tail which makes a good handle for carrying them off

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats hilarious :D I wouldnt want it to wake up and freak out though.. sure looks like a good set of teeth on those things.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Thats hilarious :D I wouldnt want it to wake up and freak out though.. sure looks like a good set of teeth on those things.
Even if he did wake up, not much he could do. The tail makes such a wonderful handle LOL

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Me removing an Oppossum from the back porch. The critter is alive and well, just "playing possum" when I grabbed it by the tail which makes a good handle for carrying them off

Had it already coated itself in that god-awful musk? We used to have an opossum at the zoo, and whenever you had to give it a vaccination it would unleash the stench from hell.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Had it already coated itself in that god-awful musk? We used to have an opossum at the zoo, and whenever you had to give it a vaccination it would unleash the stench from hell.
Well no it didnt. There is actually more story to this than what I have told. This about the 3rd time I have had to remove this critter so it seems to know this routine pretty good by now. Each time I take further and further from the house. Last night I put it in the back of my truck and took it 5 miles away. Now I wonder how long before it comes back?

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Well no it didnt. There is actually more story to this than what I have told. This about the 3rd time I have had to remove this critter so it seems to know this routine pretty good by now. Each time I take further and further from the house. Last night I put it in the back of my truck and took it 5 miles away. Now I wonder how long before it comes back?
hahahahahaha...how well do those things swim? could always try bringing it across a river :D doubt that would work though. perhaps this is a sign...you need to breed it and make a horde of homing (o)possums :D

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
LOL!! I actually took it across a river. However, all it has to do is follow the "yellow brick road" back home again

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
oh...yeah...well...duh i guess :D i forgot about those vehicular pathways. DOH!

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
You could always take him across the road and then blow up the bridge. Just trying to be helpful.

Cheers,
Dave

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
LOL Dave.
I always heard it was better not to burn bridges though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.