Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

sstellw

Arachnopeon
cool pics sstellw!you see any tarantulas out there?
Thanks! and I didn't unfortunately!! One of my professors went a couple islands down to St.Lucia and gave me some photos of a beautiful Avicularia though. I was so jealous.

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Thanks! and I didn't unfortunately!! One of my professors went a couple islands down to St.Lucia and gave me some photos of a beautiful Avicularia though. I was so jealous.
wow thats a nice looking spider.next time u go be sure to do some hunting!;)
yeah i wonder what species that is anyways.looks like it could be a Tapinauchenius?

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Which is in the subfam Aviculariinae. so I guess you guys are right it's not an Avicularia, but definately an avic.
I think in the effort NOT to confuse everyone, nicknames like 'avic' or 'brachy' should be derived from the genus. Just my thoughts....
otherwise all five of these are "Avics" Avicularia - Ephebopus - Iridopelma - Pachistopelma - Tapinauchenius....
T
I say it looks like pachistopelma...Um just to be different ;)

sstellw

Arachnopeon
I think in the effort NOT to confuse everyone, nicknames like 'avic' or 'brachy' should be derived from the genus. Just my thoughts....
otherwise all five of these are "Avics" Avicularia - Ephebopus - Iridopelma - Pachistopelma - Tapinauchenius....
T
I say it looks like pachistopelma...Um just to be different ;)
Yeah, you're probably right. I just always associated the pink toe group with the word 'avic', but it looks like maybe it's time for a change!

Nich

Curator of glass boxes
Old Timer

A self takin pic a couple years ago.....unfortunatley I still look the same other that more black under the eyes (shcool/work...lol)

edie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
me and my favorite spider :)

my back tattoo (deaths head moth)
i have a thing for moths and silence of the lambs
and its hard to get a picture of your own back

another insect related tattoo, cicada

and i have jumping spider eyes on my legs but they just look tribal

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
Hope all you beautiful ladies have a wonderful day, and all you guys have a day that doesn't break you........

Here's another face....

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
manny...what exactly are you filling the gas tank with??? lol

doezsha...nice lil setup you got there, that's not an Oxygen MIDI keyboard on your desk is it? Friend of mine has that (I think that's what it is called...and I think he still uses it, maybe it eventually died lol) and produces drum'n'bass tracks on his computer for a record company another friend of ours started up a little while back. They were featured in Computer Music about a year ago and also make their own VST's that they sell online (apparently that's a first in their scene :) ) and supply to artists that they sign.

btw...is that a Steamboat Anchor beer in your hand (thought Newcastle at first but doesn't look right)? Good stuff!

Last edited:

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice little studio man.i write music to.mostly drum and bass but dabble in some downtempo,hiphop ect..

Status
Not open for further replies.