Who's Behind the Computer - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Been awhile since I posted... but then again, it's been awhile since I've been here. So for those of you who remember me and those who don't....

Just me...

...plain and hardly sane ;P
you remind me of a beautiful vampire :)

Scott C.

Arachnofloater
Old Timer
.....as the last couple times you said it.

Just teasin' ya a bit Phil.

It'd take a bit of heavy narcotics to forget a set of eyes like those Heather. Good to see ya.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Love the earrings! :p What size gauge is that? I used to have 10's I think, back in the day. Then I switched jobs and now I have to try to look "professional"...pfft. :D

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Big ones are 2 gauge and small ones are 6 I think. I'm actually wearing them right now...just put 'em back in this week.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, I never got to that size. One time I was really stupid and tried to put a 12-gauge in my cartilage(sp?) without doing it gradually, that thing hurt like you wouldn't believe! Lower ear was a breeze though.

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Haha, look at this old thing I found! I think I was 14 or so in this picture, and there I am as usual, cuddling some woodland creature. :D It was at my uncle's cabin in Athens, Ohio. Ugh, I still had braces, too.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Haha, look at this old thing I found! I think I was 14 or so in this picture, and there I am as usual, cuddling some woodland creature. :D It was at my uncle's cabin in Athens, Ohio. Ugh, I still had braces, too.
aww you look so adorable in this pic :)

Truff135

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hehe thanks, although I pretty much look the same almost 10 years later! :p Just no braces anymore, thank goodness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.