Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremyisugly

Arachnopeon
Welp, bored and I've read everything, let's waste some more valuable hard drive space with pictures that wont seem as funny after the fact.

If wearing sun glasses or a dark grey shirt, please note that this indicates that:

a) the photos are from an online text-based roleplaying game convention we just had, so if you mud, you are better than everyone else!
b) I am drunk as pee pee.
c) I am a moron.

jiu1.jpg
jiu3.jpg
jiu2.jpg
jiu4.jpg

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
jeremyisugly said:
Welp, bored and I've read everything, let's waste some more valuable hard drive space with pictures that wont seem as funny after the fact.
Not ugly at all.... but the use of the word "welp" is never ok. ;) If you're so bored, you should hop into chat.

-Kelly

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
Hey David... how bout i take you up on your offer? :D You have a good 7 months to prepare for the aneurism/stroke/ heart attack ;)
Witty as well as pretty;)

Sir George

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
So thanks for the love David, but im not gonna lie...i think you might be more the THRICE my age...but I am flattered...really. :) :eek: :embarrassed:
Just like my man Melmoth said...witty and pretty. I see Sheri is training a replacement for when she fights her mythic battle with Wal-Mart. :clap:

Welcome to the boards. ;)

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
Evil Cheshire said:
Just like my man Melmoth said...witty and pretty. I see Sheri is training a replacement for when she fights her mythic battle with Wal-Mart. :clap:

Welcome to the boards. ;)
Thankya all :D I cant wait to become a soldier in the war on Terror *cough* wal-mart *cough*;)

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
Heres some more from Me and Kellygirl's night out last night. Kelly will post hers on her own, because I am deathly scared she will attack me with a sharp object if I post them...
Could someone please help me roll my tounge back into my mouth?:} :embarrassed:

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
GootySapphire said:
Or tuck something back into your pants ;)
no need, i have heard from a reliable source that it's not long enough to hang out :D

MrBaker...let me know if you're ever headed this way, you can check out my small collection if you want. My Lp is 4 months since it's last molt which is a month longer than it took for the last molt...so I'm expecting it any day now, should easily be over 6" :) My A. huriana (well, the larger one) molted last Wednesday and finally came out of it's tube web the other night...4" and a gorgeous golden/brown fuzzy bear with a jet black abdomen that has red hair streaks on either side. Babble...babble...

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
jeremyisugly said:
Why don't hot girls you meet in real life like spiders?

That's a shame.
my gf (for the time being...i think it's heading to an end...again lol) actually finds most of mine cute and she's hot :D

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beauty and the beast

Here's one of me with my beloved Niece. Too bad that I ruin the picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.