Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well i will be there, its my first time and my first time being around people that like what i like...

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
On her, of course. ;)

As for petsmart, they usually have one or two people working there who know what they're doing I will admit that. 'Twas only a joke, my dear.

I actually learned about the whole pacman vitamin B deficiency thing from a petsmart worker.

I applied there for a job, and when they took me for a tour around the reptile section I rehearsed scientiffic names as well as locality info. Didn't get the job :?

Turns out for the best, there I'd have been making 7 an hour and now I'm making close to $10, twice minimum wage after my next raise.

I make alot more than 10 hr..
well as a groomer i make commison....
making more than what managers make...

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
since i am going to be by myself in my hotel room i might as well make it a party room....Just no smoking though....

Bearskin10

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
IguanaMama said:
Yeah and maybe Mama will buy all you under 21s a round of Shirley Temples;P
Ah come on now and don't insult them boys like Roy Rogers {D

BugToxin

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
becca81 said:
I used to work for PetSmart, too, in high school / early college. Typically there are always a few employees in that work in Speciality (live animals) that know what they are doing or at least really want to be there because they enjoy the animals and not as just a high school job. ;)
We have Petsmart and PetCo here in Colorado, and Petsmart is way, way, way better!!! If they don't have what I want at Nature's Nightmares (Bridgebane's petstore) I buy it at Petsmart.

GootySapphire

Arachnolord
Old Timer

after a long day work, cuddlin up to my parents Boston Terrier, Lucy-Loo

My dog thor and lucy wrestlin for the toy cigar.

sis and i at her wedding.

i cant even picture thor this small lol, god hes grown fast.

SoupyC

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is the only decent pic of me I have...I don't make it into photos that often...my bands CD release party:

Edit: I'm in the center :D

Attachments

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer
Does anyone else notice the incongruency between the screen name "Jeremy is ugly" and the photo???
Cute guy!
D.

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
Me on Halloween as a Fiery Fairy...NOT A BUTTERFLY!!!
~Sarah~
Hey cutie, how about a trip to Los Angeles for your 18th birthday?:D ;) :embarrassed:

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
So thanks for the love David, but im not gonna lie...i think you might be more the THRICE my age...but I am flattered...really. :) :eek: :embarrassed:

Keith Richard

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
So thanks for the love David, but im not gonna lie...i think you might be more the THRICE my age...but I am flattered...really. :) :eek: :embarrassed:
OUCH!!!!!! crash n burn huh Dave??

DavidRS

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
SenoritaSarah said:
No...EXACTLY thrice my age. I just can't control myself sometimes.:} :embarrassed:
Keef said:
OUCH!!!!!! crash n burn huh Dave??
Nah, I think if she actually took me up on my offer, I'd have an aneurysm, mycocardial infarction and a stroke all at the same time.
zinto said:
You're kinda creepy.... :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed: :embarrassed:
My problem is I say the things that 90% of the guys here are thinking.

SenoritaSarah

Arachnopeon
Hey David... how bout i take you up on your offer? :D You have a good 7 months to prepare for the aneurism/stroke/ heart attack ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.