Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
I am 19 years old
The petsmart that i work at takes care of there pets... i have worked there for 5 years.
all the petsmart in my area care alot and know alot about the pets they have.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
She works for deathmart, though. :(
and? better to have someone on the inside who knows what they're doing than nothing :) Now, perhaps they should give her a job going store to store in her region to help train the other employees for proper creature care!

Tcrazy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
with petsmart if there miss treating any animal. petsmart has a number that you can call. its a corprate number. and petsmart do take it searious.
if they dont. then the manager and all the employees get in trouble.
when i took a trip i stop at petsmarts to see the store. and i did report one store so far.

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Tcrazy said:
The petsmart that i work at takes care of there pets... i have worked there for 5 years.
all the petsmart in my area care alot and know alot about the pets they have.
I apologize...I should have added a more proper smiley ;)

Drink at arachnocon to make up for the mistake?

{D

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
She works for deathmart, though. :(
I used to work for PetSmart, too, in high school / early college. Typically there are always a few employees in that work in Speciality (live animals) that know what they are doing or at least really want to be there because they enjoy the animals and not as just a high school job. ;)

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
xgrafcorex said:
drinks on who? ;P
On her, of course. ;)

As for petsmart, they usually have one or two people working there who know what they're doing I will admit that. 'Twas only a joke, my dear.

I actually learned about the whole pacman vitamin B deficiency thing from a petsmart worker.

I applied there for a job, and when they took me for a tour around the reptile section I rehearsed scientiffic names as well as locality info. Didn't get the job :?

Turns out for the best, there I'd have been making 7 an hour and now I'm making close to $10, twice minimum wage after my next raise.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Mr_Baker4420 said:
well.... thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Don't feel bad, this thread is mostly for cute girls to get hit on. You will have a blast at Arachnocon!

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Evil Cheshire said:
I apologize...I should have added a more proper smiley ;)

Drink at arachnocon to make up for the mistake?

{D
And what will you be drinking? Coke, snapple, lemonade?;P

Mr_Baker4420

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah iguana i've noticed that. i'm surrounded by tarantulas and snakes all day, so yes MRL, i could use a little human attention. is that too much to ask! huh! okay i was just kidding. no, really i'm just trying to get to know some of you guys. it seems like a lot of you know each other. i'm going to arachnocon and the only person i've ever met that collects tarantulas is one of the guys from espiderworld when i went to oklahoma.

stonemantis

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
@Mr_Baker4420: I guarantee you will meet many people at Arachnocon. Before 2003 I didn't know anybody that kept Tarantulas. Now it's hard not to bump into someone that you've talked with on Arachnoboards.

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
Mr_Baker4420 said:
i'm going to arachnocon and the only person i've ever met that collects tarantulas is one of the guys from espiderworld when i went to oklahoma.
where in Louisiana are you?

Stylopidae

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Mr_Baker4420 said:
yeah iguana i've noticed that. i'm surrounded by tarantulas and snakes all day, so yes MRL, i could use a little human attention. is that too much to ask! huh! okay i was just kidding. no, really i'm just trying to get to know some of you guys. it seems like a lot of you know each other. i'm going to arachnocon and the only person i've ever met that collects tarantulas is one of the guys from espiderworld when i went to oklahoma.
Yeah, dude...don't worry about it. We're guys, and we do what guys do and sometimes people get overlooked in the mix.

Go into the chat sometime, and you'll understand.

Oh...see you at arachnocon, BTW. I'll be sharing something that I've accomplished after two years of hard work with the community.

So...yeah. Arachnocon will be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.