Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
TheNatural said:
Thats some good work!!! :clap:
But I didnt get if you did it yourself or if you are only the subject.
i did it myself also as a subject myeslf

dylan muir

Arachnopeon
HELLO ALL, MY NAME IS DYLAN , I LIVE IN SCOTLAND AND AM A NEW OWNER OF A CHILIAN ROSE SPIDER. io WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO BE INVOLVED WITH THIS FORUM SO THAT I CAN GET MY ANSWERS ANSWERED AND HELP YOU GUYS IF I CAN. IS THIS OK? AND HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!

dylan muir

Arachnopeon
thanks chris iv deleted that last message and i forgot to take the site of it could you send it again please

maxident213

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Serenading my pets with some brutal death metal..... :D

Last edited:

dylan muir

Arachnopeon
spiders

na sorry dude but man will always rule is in are nature to kill what is smaller than us and even our selfs bug of all size will never rule, it gose against science mate and our purpose on earth, we are here to rule not to be ruled it's just the way it works. SORRY DUDE!!!!!!!

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
if insects stopped pollinating crops over half the world would die of starvation in months..

cashewman1

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Without gentic engineering we could only feed 1/3 of our current population. Science is good and bad, its a sacrifice, with it comes our dominion. We use it to destroy the environment and spend all the time we can trying to fix it, tis an eternal struggle. sorry for the OT post

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
It has been a while since I posted any pictures of myself. So, here are some recent shots.

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
Windchaser said:
It has been a while since I posted any pictures of myself. So, here are some recent shots.

<snip>

HUBBA HUBBA ! :drool:

Hey Mark, ummmm ... sooo ... how YOU doin' ? :}

;)

Dragoon

ArachnoGoon
Old Timer

paleocaver

Arachnopeon
Been a lurker and sporadic poster. Here I am in my element - caving. This was a new cave we discovered back in February. It has hundreds of Meta ovalis (often misnamed Meta menardi).

Oh, by the way, I'm Scott Shaw from Huntsville, Alabama.

atropos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
This is me a year ago with an ex-girlfriend

2 months ago, searching for bats

Having some fun in a cave

Juraki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Siienceofdeath said:
This picture is a couple years old, but its the only one I have so... don't go blind lol. And yes I know I look very young but I'm 24 I swear!

ACK! Picture is too big. Sorry all I don't know how to make it smaller on here.
Adorable, {D

Juraki

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
kellygirl said:
Alright, so I am officially a WBTC whore... promise I won't post anymore pics for awhile. But I felt semi-cute at the wedding last night so I will share these last 1. :8o

-Kelly
Well if there's ever a Women of AB calender, Put that on the cover and watch em fly off the shelf. {D

*heart flutters*

Status
Not open for further replies.