Who's Behind the Computer - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gesticulator

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Curry, that sitar is awsome!!!!! I didn't know you were in Queens, too......
What part????

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Curry, dude... is that a moose on your shelf? And a made in china spongebob cookie nailed to the wall?

I know I do this everytime to you, but I can't help it. :) Please humour me, I'm old. As evidenced by having *no* idea what bling is, or why one would want to put it on teeth.

I mean... I have a suspicion of what being blinged on the teeth might be - but I can't see it being posted here, in such a casual manner.

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Sheri said:
t. :) Please humour me, I'm old. As evidenced by having *no* idea what bling is, or why one would want to put it on teeth.

I mean... I have a suspicion of what being blinged on the teeth might be - but I can't see it being posted here, in such a casual manner.

Sheri,I'm surprised at you:embarrassed: You are only a baby compared to me,and I know that bling is "in ya face" jewellery,much beloved by rappers,gangstas and bikers.I have quite a collection myself.You really must get out more Princess;)

G

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Ok, why is it called "bling"? And how does it get on your teeth? Tooth jewellery? Really?

And what does that have to do with elephant man? Did he need braces? Is tooth bling really braces? Do people get braces now just for fun?

Maybe I do need to get out more. Do you think so? Really? This is like... common knowledge?
Did Mr. T call it bling? Did it start there? Is it still called bling if a chick wears it?

Edit: I think the elephant man needed teeth, not braces.

Edit2: I see now that his friend is called Elephant Man. I missed that before, somehow.
But are they braces? Or bling? Or are braces as accessories rather than a dental treatment just called bling?

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Sheri said:
Edit: I think the elephant man needed teeth, not braces.
?
{D {D ROFLMAO {D {D

As far as I know people can get certain "decorative caps" from their dentists. But then there are those who actually decide to have a mouth full of gold or silver implants, too. ;)

I've never heard or seen people wearing braces for "bling" reasons though. Ouch!

---
Wendy
---

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gesticulator said:
Hey Curry, that sitar is awsome!!!!! I didn't know you were in Queens, too......
What part????
Jamaica, Queens. Right off hillside.

Sheri: when i took that pic my back was towards my sisters desk so thats why all that stuff is there. my desk is filled with CD's, audio equipment and and computer parts.

As far as elephant mans teeth, its just caps that were made by using a dentist mold of his teeth, a jeweler just fits the caps to his mold profile and then he can easily slide them on and off. Lots of hip-hop artists have them now, its almost a standard...

Melmoth

ArachnoSweetTalker
Old Timer
Sheri,technically speaking "bling" is jewellery,as in big rings,chains etc.Yes,I guess the wonderful Mr T was the original blinger:D .

I have one gold tooth (capped) but it is permanent,not a removable fashion accessory.I've had it for some time.And yes "bling" is common usage.

SG

Scorp guy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
hmm, yeah, lots of rappers have what they call "grillz" now, like the front of your car=grill and the front of your face=grill...nelly, paul wall, elephant man, mike jones, and many other rappers have them :) im sure you havnt heard of em, but they are pretty famous... type in "grills" or "grillz" on ebay and theres a set thingy that explains it, and that explains "bling!" :D :D :D

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
ever notice the difference between most rap videos and rock/metal videos? The contents are much different...i forget what comedian said it (Chris Rock?), but to sum it up he basically said that black people are still getting used to having money so they can't figure out what else to use it for besides showing off cars, jewelry, and women :D

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi,

I think I haven't posted a photo showing me in this thread yet – here it is...

Attachments

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Martin H. said:
Hi,

I think I haven't posted a photo showing me in this thread yet – here it is...
Looking very smart there, young man! ;)

Are you coming to the BTS this year?

Karmashadowsh

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Me

Derek Costa now in "The man behind the Computer"rated R....lol

Last edited:

Martin H.

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Leon,

Lopez said:
Looking very smart there, young man! ;)
so, even without a girlfriend which has the best boobs on AB one can look smart! =;-)

Lopez said:
Are you coming to the BTS this year?
I try to, I try to - just have to find two cheap flights (for Boris and me). With my first search I only found cheap flights to London, but not to Birmingham. Will do a thorough search for flights in the next days and then we'll see...

all the best,
Martin

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
A recent one of me. I just had highlights put in my hair, but they don't show up very well in this picture. It's noticeable enough (in person) that all of my students commented immediately upon seeing me (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

moricollins

Arachno search engine
Old Timer
becca81 said:
A recent one of me. I just had highlights put in my hair, but they don't show up very well in this picture. It's noticeable enough (in person) that all of my students commented immediately upon seeing me (not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing).

Is my :drool: sufficient comment?

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Martin H. said:
Hi Leon,

so, even without a girlfriend which has the best boobs on AB one can look smart! =;-)
LOL - "Smart" here has 3 meanings

• Someone I would like to have sex with
  • Someone intelligent
  • Someone well dressed and tidy

Sorry Martin I can't put you in category one for me :D

I try to, I try to - just have to find two cheap flights (for Boris and me). With my first search I only found cheap flights to London, but not to Birmingham. Will do a thorough search for flights in the next days and then we'll see...

all the best,
Martin
I am off work FRI/SAT/SUN so even if London is the only choice then me (or maybe Ian) might be able to help with transport. Plenty of time to organis that!

Status
Not open for further replies.