Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
Fergrim said:
Does it have anything to do with girls making out? Because if so, we're on exactly the same page.
OK, Ferg, you really need to get some sleep. C'mon, man, you're abusing yourself.....

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'm trying.. I really am :/ Damn you guys for quoting me whenever I say something I wish I could take back ;)

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do these jeans make my...?

I've noticed some people's avatars don't look so much like the other pics they post of themselves. Some for better, some for worse (Rourke's captures his skin tone beautifully! I want to know what kind of film and lighting were used for that! ;P )

Anyway... (d'ja see that? almost got off-topic!) compared to the pics I just posted, does my avatar look creepy? I'm convinced it looks creeepy, or maybe it's just the very late hour...anyway, don't make me post a poll! ;)

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
starzzzcollide said:
I've noticed some people's avatars don't look so much like the other pics they post of themselves. Some for better, some for worse (Rourke's captures his skin tone beautifully! I want to know what kind of film and lighting were used for that! ;P )

Anyway... (d'ja see that? almost got off-topic!) compared to the pics I just posted, does my avatar look creepy? I'm convinced it looks creeepy, or maybe it's just the very late hour...anyway, don't make me post a poll! ;)
IMHO there is NOTHING creepy about your Avatar picture. :)

I like the others you posted here as well - thanks for sharing.

---
Wendy
---

Sheri

Arachnoking
Old Timer
starzzzcollide said:

I would have to say that all your photos look equally creepy. ;P

Atalanta

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Horrido said:
Hrmmm, Atalanta, with friend, in one pic, but Atalanta, near the cliff, with a maniacal grin, but NO friend, in the final...

Anybody else make the connection?...

Haha - my cousin is alive and well, I assure you. Ironically, that point on the bay (not much of a cliff - just rocks, really), is where Laci Peterson was found. The morbidity was not intentional. The view of the city was. ;)

Last edited:

MyNameHere

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sheri said:
I would have to say that all your photos look equally creepy. ;P
Thanks, Sheri, you know how I value your opinion ;P Keepin my avatar, BTW ;) ;P

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
starzzzcollide said:

I think mine looks exactly like me .... ;P

Debby

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Watch out, Debby, you may find yourself with an arachnostalker or two ;)

Lars Butcher

Arachnopeon
Hey,

Relatively new here at AB. I've been hearing about this 'Watering Hole' thing so I decided to find the thread and spend a while catching up through the many pages. I must say, I'm amazed with how many ladies there are addicted to the inverts! Not that I think its a male dominated hobby by any means, but simply because I'm remembering how much of a little bitch I was to pick up my first Rosey! LOL

Anyway though, my name is Lars. I'm 24, from a city called Wilkes-Barre about 2 hours outside of Philadelphia. Until being employeed by the local Petco, I've done freelance webdesign, video editing, DVD authoring, and photography for the last 5 years. I was into extremely violent independent wrestling for about the last 4 years or so, which only recently that obsession has been taken over by inverts, mostly tarantulas.

I was really surprised by the amount of people into body mods. I've taken a bunch out now, but at my highest point, I was sport'in 23 decorative pieces of surgical steel. Of them all, my work of art happens to be my penis with three lowbrums, three frenums, a pubic, and a PA. I'm not sure the policy of adult oriented images on the board, but I can provide a link for anyone interested. If your into mods, chances are you'll dig. No tattoos yet. Still trying to get over the whole 'permanant' thing. I change my mind a lot.

~Lars

EDIT: Just read the thread on adult content so for the body mod enthusiasts, heres a link to the aforementioned.

<edited>

Last edited by a moderator:

Tranz

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lars Butcher said:
Of them all, my work of art happens to be my penis with three lowbrums
<edited>

I'd be interested in seeing such pics. Do you have any where your lowbrums become highbrums?

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Well i have been doing some serious considering of wether me posting here will make me less mysterious. After a while I decided that I will post a picture of me. But to ad to the mysterious part, I have edited my picture a bit.

Attachments

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
See! I wish my nose was like his. My nose is big enough. Some think I have a kick ass sense of smell. :confused:

Yog-Sothoth

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
STARE UP MY NOSTRILS MORTALS!

Me making a weird face naked in the bathroom, cut it off so I didnt blow you hearts out of you chests ladies {D

Last edited:

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
Peter, you do have the "Viking look".
Why thank you :D . I even think I have sea green eyes, well atleast on that picture.

Last edited:

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's one a friend snapped last nite at a BBQ....
(I hate having my picture taken...)

Attachments

Last edited:

Socrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WayneT said:
Here's one a friend snapped last nite at a BBQ....
(I hate having my picture taken...)
:eek: OMG Wayne, WHAT are you doing to me here? :eek:

Check your PM ASAP because I'm giving you my address so that you can make it over here in NO time at all.

WOW!!!!!!

Girls - hands off - he's MINE! :)

---
Wendy
---

Status
Not open for further replies.