Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

atavuss

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
damn birds! well......at least it was not a pigeon......
Ed

superbug

Arachnopeon
Re: :8o

Originally posted by Spider_savior
WHOOOPS hope I didnt embareass you !! OR me !! :8o Naw ! Lots of nice looking peeps on here actually ! Hey, the guy in the race car, are you new to arachnopets ???
:D Hey savior, i'm the guy in the race car and i'm pretty new to the board and still fairly new to the hobby. I'm in the Canadian Tire CasCar. It was over at my store for display so i had my friend take pics of a bunch of the staff in the car;P

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks spider savior *blushing* your too kind! Kelly Girl ... what can I say but WOW! your very attractive! I have been to the ruins of Tulum and they are as beautiful as you. I love Cancun and can't get enough of the night life! Maybe I'll head back down next summer?

Kelly girl I just noticed that you go to PC Bch as well as Cancun, you must live somewhere near me because those are the two spots I hit the most.

Last edited:

krystal

Arachnodite
Old Timer
mendi--
this may be a little too late, but i wish i would've known you were going to be in my area! we could have gotten coffee or gone bowling or something. (NOTE: i do not like to bowl unless i am very, very inebriated therefore we would've had to have gone to a few bars beforehand...)

oh well, next time you're in my area!

(by the way, the awakening is one of my favorite statues)

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Cool! I really didn't know you were up in the DC area, maybe I should read everyone's profile eh? I'll definitely send you a pm before I head up there again. Though I forget the name of the park that the statue is located, it is pretty cool as you can look at the neat statue and watch some really large planes across the river, and some sweet watercraft as well... As for bowling, I've found that inebriation is very good for my game, it also helps me with billiards ;) :p =D

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
awww thanks Atlanta! *blush* actually, yes, i live quite close to you. i'm an NC chick. unfortunately, i didnt get the chance to go to the beach this summer and i havent been to mexico since spring of 99. :( i'm hoping to get back there sometime soon...maybe winter break? as much as i love the tropical beaches, i love the tiny little mayan villages even more. i've only really been in the yucatan--usually in campeche. the people there live so simply, it's beautiful! i'll eventually get some more pics up from my trips there (i've been 5 times). cancun, though, i dont quite count as mexico. ;)

kellygirl

Atlanta Native

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Kelly,
So do you fly into Cancun or do you fly to a city closer to the interior of the Yucatan peninsula. Where do you stay? Hotel/private home? I know Cancun isn't real Mexico but it's fun. I have been traveling to Mexico my whole life and have been all over the counrty. I have always wanted to take one of the small plane trips from cancun to Belize. There are some beautiful ruins there as well. BTW, I sent you a PM.

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
this pic is probably about 4 or 5 years old....some friends and i were doing some kneeboarding at Smith Lake just north of Birmingham, AL near Jasper, AL...i have quite a bit more gray hair now than in this shot....but it is probably not noticeable when its wet....

Attachments

Last edited:

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
atlanta-
i fly into cancun and take a bus from there to merida, where my mother's best friend lives--my mom grew up in mexico. from there we take an overnight bus deeper into campeche. when we stayed in tulum, we stayed in a secluded hotel/resort (nothing fancy though) right on the beach. i never saw so many shooting stars in my life! when you get away from the city lights, there really are a lot more stars that can be seen. cancun is alright for a little while but not really my cup of tea. i prefer the "real" mexico. i've also been to chichen itza, cuernavaca, and mexico city. hopefully, i will end up living in mexico one day...

kosh-
*blush* thanks! :rolleyes: as for panama city beach, that was my first college spring break (also when i got my tattoo :D ) and i went with a large group of people. the beach itself, at least where we were, was magnificent! the sand was pure white and the ocean was a perfect blue. my first clubbing experience was when i went to club la vela--and i thought it was pretty fun. a lot better than any of the clubs i've been to around here. i stopped doing the clubbing thing though--i was getting myself into too much trouble. although i do miss the dancing.... anyways, i do agree that the place was a little dirty in parts. kinda cheapo-fairgrounds look to parts of the strip. it was enjoyable though. :)

kellygirl

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Ok, here's me... it's bad, but it's all I've got on the 'puter right now... this was taken in a "riverwalk" kind of park right in the middle of a very "high society" town near where we live. I love public access. :) CARP RULE!

Cuttlefish

Arachnopeon
This goes back to the beginning... am I the only one who doesn't think that Code Monkey has a fro?

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
I think maybe Code_Monkey might be a TP salesman...
LOL:D :rolleyes: :D

John
; ' /

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Arachnogirl-

CM don't got an afro- he got a "wafro": a white afro!:D :}

Ebonically speaking.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Teasing CM

Arachnogirl,

I don't think it looks like a fro either, but when you're teasing someone, accuracy doesn't really matter.

Botar

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Originally posted by Arachnogirl
This goes back to the beginning... am I the only one who doesn't think that Code Monkey has a fro?
This is a shot of me from about '88 or '89. Whiteman's Fro or not, you make the call :D :

Attachments

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Scott: the gauntlet is down ;) I've posted my big hair, so now's time for the revealing, who's hair was bigger? ;P

(and we want photographic support)

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I was saving...

my 300th post for a review of Swifty, but this calls for an immediate howl of laughter:=D =D =D =D :D :D :D :)

Code, may I worship and supine myself at the base of your afro?!

P.S- -

Thanks so much for maintaining your sense of humor through this good natured ribbing.:)

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Man, you guys don't know nuthin about fros. I'd post a pic of the one I sported in the 80's, but fortunately I have burned them. Anyway, here's me and A. urticans.

Wade

Cuttlefish

Arachnopeon
Sorry CM... I still don't think that's a fro, although that second picture may warrant the title "fluffy mullet". :D

*sigh* Good looking people can get away with the stupidest hair...:eek:

Tamara.

Status
Not open for further replies.