Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
WOW! You look a lot different with real short hair Lelle. I'm sure Sheri approves :)

Bean

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Guess where I am in this picture for about 12 seconds of fame!

TimV

Arachnosquire
Old Timer

Here's me working my bees. I see there are several other Carnivorous plants guys here. Hey, Richard.

Ravienne

Arachnopeon
Yo!

Hmm. Second post ever here, but I'm bored and I don't go to work for another three hours. That's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.

Anyway, here's me, fresh out of a choir concert. (Hope it works.) Probably one of the better pictures that I've taken. Not that that's saying much. I'm pretty spectacularly unphotogenic.

Cheers!
-ravienne

now playing: Spoon - Take A Walk

EDIT: Silver, you are one of the most beautiful guys I've ever seen. You're, like, Johnny Depp quality. If I were either a woman, I would totally want you. But since I'm not, I'll just resent your good looks. That cool? :cool:

Last edited:

RaZeDaHeLL666

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sheri said:
This was a cute pic of me and the kids. Well... they were pretty cute. My head seems strangely like a basketball in this pic. Must have been the ride we were on! {D
You eyes................. :worship: :drool:

Silver.x

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Here's a brand-spanking-new picture of Aidan the Lionhearted sporting his newly pierced ears and shorter hair (self-cut).

GabooN

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
lol way to go Aiden, Lynn cut mine, although that was probably a month ago so you can't tell in this pic really.
Just last weekend :)

sometime between xmas and this spring

Last edited:

LaneyKaz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
ok...i'm new here but it seems everyone else is doing it so here i am... ;P

Last edited:

arachnoguy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
being an insomniac i managed to make it through all 212 pages last night before work and i figured i would toss me pic out for everyone to see. here i am the 6' 3" leprechaun.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.