Who's behind the computer - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rourke

ArachnoProletariat
Old Timer
guesskatiejules said:
A three-way is a love triangle, and a four-way is.... a love square?
No, a love tetrahedron. I swear, you Christians have trouble thinking in three dimensions sometimes. Sorry, Katie.....J/K.....couldn't help myself....... {D {D {D {D

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Rourke said:
No, a love tetrahedron. I swear, you Christians have trouble thinking in three dimensions sometimes. Sorry, Katie.....J/K.....couldn't help myself....... {D {D {D {D
:D you funny bastard :D

in response to the other's lacking loins and groins, I prefer to leave the cocktail franks AND the christians out of my sexual circle, and keep it point to point linear at all costs. Lock & Key so to speak. I do wonder sometimes how often these people "get any" considering their low tolerance and peaked jealousy. :?

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you dudes sacrificing virgins in the woods or taking a pit-stop leak after a night of drinking?

guesskatiejules

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Rourke said:
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Joking, joking, it's rather funny.

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sheri said:
I pictured you TOTALLY different.

I'm shellshocked.
Haha, how did you picture me? Not as dead sexy? :}

@ NYbirdEater

This pic was actually from a set that he and I were taking for our demo CD. And yes, I was drunk and I think I did pee there...

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fenris said:
Haha, how did you picture me? Not as dead sexy? :}

@ NYbirdEater

This pic was actually from a set that he and I were taking for our demo CD. And yes, I was drunk and I think I did pee there...
Nice :D, you guys have a site I can check your music? I do production and SFX as well and I know some pro rappers and producers. I caould pass along some stuff if it's mixed and mastered

Nerri1029

Chief Cook n Bottlewasher
Old Timer
NYbirdEater said:
looks like a star trek 3 dollar bill... Ensign Twinkletoes?

Cut him some slack with the Star Trek..
He looks all of 12 years old..

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nerri1029 said:
Cut him some slack with the Star Trek..
He looks all of 12 years old..
really? I didn't look at his picture, just the avatar. Isn't that a trek photo? Actually yours look more like my description.... dubbed of course. And it's all in good fun my friend. Mine looks like sub-zero, half way through hell, half way to nirvana, and ALL sosed to the gills. :D

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NYbirdEater said:
Nice :D, you guys have a site I can check your music? I do production and SFX as well and I know some pro rappers and producers. I caould pass along some stuff if it's mixed and mastered
Hmmm... I don't know how satanic/suicidal black metal would go with pro rap producers... Thanks for the offer though. I have a couple lables of interest that I am going to send the demo to. We don't really want anything out of this project besides just making music.

As for a site with music, not yet. Nothing is complete enough to show off yet. We still need to re-work some drums, add vocals and mix the songs properly... then we still need to see how long and which songs we want on the demo. It might jsut end up being a self-produced and distributed full length.

NYbirdEater

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Fenris said:
Hmmm... I don't know how satanic/suicidal black metal would go with pro rap producers... Thanks for the offer though. I have a couple lables of interest that I am going to send the demo to. We don't really want anything out of this project besides just making music.
I know producers, managers, A&R's etc, and others who work in publishing companies, they are not genre specific. It's up to you, better chance giving to someone who can hand to a person who will actually listen then just toss it on a pile of other mail-ins, but it's up to you man. And if you want nothing out of it, why are you sending it to labels? You can PM the info you want so we don't bog down this thread.

Fenris

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
NYbirdEater said:
I know producers, managers, A&R's etc, and others who work in publishing companies, they are not genre specific. It's up to you, better chance giving to someone who can hand to a person who will actually listen then just toss it on a pile of other mail-ins, but it's up to you man. And if you want nothing out of it, why are you sending it to labels? You can PM the info you want so we don't bog down this thread.
OK, well I'll let you know when we are done. We really don't have a time frame right now either.

I think I worded it wrong when I said we don't want to get anything out of it. We don't mind recognition, but we're not doing it for the money. We don't care to make any money from it. No MTV, no music videos, no touring etc. Just making music strictly.

I'll let you know when we get closer to releasing it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.