Whos behind the computer? again

Status
Not open for further replies.

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
here's the both of us. i'm the jug-eared spaz. i don't know what she sees in me.

Attachments

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
here's me and my sweetie. and yes, i am aware that we look like total nerds (which we are) but i love this pic because we are so happy in it.

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
no one can tell i'm biased.
taesa, is that tattoo art in your sig yours? as in, your shop, or your work?
it's very nice. i love the reconstruction/repair stuff...it's always cool to see how happy people are when they get a tat fixed.

Taesa Mahnee

ArachnoFae
Originally posted by krucz36

taesa, is that tattoo art in your sig yours? as in, your shop, or your work?
It's mine. That's my personal portfolio. We don't have a shop site, so I just have a gallery. Someday I might expand, but right now, I'm just advertising... hey, it can't hurt... and the feedback lets me know if I'm heading in the right direction with my stuff. ;)

Thanks, glad you liked it. :D

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
here's the both of us. i'm the jug-eared spaz. i don't know what she sees in me.
Does anyone ever tell you guys that she looks like Molley Ringwald, and you look like a scraggier version of River Phoenix?:D

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
river phoenix after being caught in a trash compactor maybe.
that guy was a kickass actor. the main one i get is DOOGIE HOWSER! AAAAAHHH!
taesa, you should definitely keep up the work. are you doing stuff from home? (off the record)...

johns

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
river phoenix after being caught in a trash compactor maybe.
that guy was a kickass actor.

I agree- not that you look like my man, DH- but that RP was an astounding actor...:)

Irony: that guy treated practically alll liife reverently, but he ended up od'ing in the Viper Room, or outside of it.

What was the deal between him and K. Applegate, didn't they have words or something just before his mort?

Taesa Mahnee

ArachnoFae

taesa, you should definitely keep up the work. are you doing stuff from home? (off the record)...

No, I only work in the shop. Its just a little place, but it works for now. There's a picture of the front on the "Where am I?" page...

I decided I didn't like drunks banging on my door at 3 in the morning to try and get tattooed. :}

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
another one of my bf..... lookin rather thuggish, but dont let the pic fool you--my baby's a big nerd! and i wouldnt have it any other way! ;)

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
ok, since we are getting all mushy gushy, and cutesy....here's one of my fave pics...taken about a year ago of Shelby and I :)

Attachments

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
shelby looks adorable, as usual. :) she's got that cute little mischevious-but-gotta-love-me look in her eyes. and BTW, holley, you have PERFECT teeth, but i bet you hear that all the time. lovely picture... got any more?

kellygirl

krucz36

Chelcirator
Old Timer
kelly...don't tell anyone...but his hat is on all sideways ...
it could be dangerous.

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
wow! thank goodness you told me, krucz!

for real though, that's how people wear em around here.

kellygirl

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
btw, krucz, your lady friend is a cutie. i really liked her with black hair--you posted a pic of her earlier on the couch with a dog or something on her lap and she was looking backward...at least i think that was her. she's got such magnificent eyes and lips. does she model? she looks tall and thin enough that she should be able to do it.

kellygirl

Status
Not open for further replies.