whole lotta babies!

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Hey everyone...
It's time I get my lazy self working on a photo album for my B albopilosum. I just have one pic now, will add more later...
here is the link to see mom and the babies.
They emerged last Sat. 8-31-02.
Unfortunately, no good macro function on the cam..so this is as good as it gets!

http://www.ofoto.com/PhotoView.jsp?...3&US=0&collid=11802187503&photoid=90802187503

Ok..I uploaded the mating to this album as well...there are now 10 photos in this album.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats. I would be so scared to have that many little baby spiders around. That is why I dont breed bugs.

Kenny

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Congrats..:)

Hi.
Congrats to the "little" ones :)

Kenny

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful pictures and since everyone says congratulations, I say: gefeliciteerd! (that's congrats in dutch =D )
Joost

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
yeah....what redbadger said...........if you need adoptive parents.........i have been considering adding a T or 2 to my collection of one....and the curly hair has been recommended by several peeps....as a hearty spider that is also docile....and has a good appetite....

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
once I count them, and find out exactly how many I have that are my half...I am happy to send out babies to those who want them...however, YOU must pay for shipping, as I am not that generous, or rich!

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Same here! My daugther would love a curly or two.

kosh

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
put me on the list for one or two.....ill pay shipping...

redbadger

Arachnopeon
I would be more than happy to pay for shipping & packing .....
and extra for postpartum mother care and welfare=D
It would be an honor to have one of your spiderlings kiddos

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
tell you what...I may not be able to keep track...so...anyone that wants some, please email me!
They should be ready within the next couple weeks. I want to make sure they are eating before I send them out.
I'll keep the emails, then that way I'll know...I will need your address (no PO Boxes), unless you just want them shipped priority mail.
Otherwise, they will go out Airborne, and I can give you an estimate of cost (I have an Airborne account). You can pay me for shipping via Paypal, probably the easiest way.
Once I receive an email, I'll confirm back to you, and give you a shipping estimate!
thanks,
holley

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Lets see if I can post these pictures of Holley's Curly and babies...

Scott

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Here's the second one.

Hey Holley, it seems to be working fine for me. Must be a P.E.B.K.A.C. issue. ;P

Scott