Who Would Win Then??

FortCooper1982

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hello all,
who do you all think would win a fight between Androctonus bicolor and pandinus imperator, i know the very nasty venom bicolor has but just cant see it gettihg past the power house that is imperator, these are my two fav scorps, thought i'd put it to the board. W :? hat do ya think????

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i personally think the venoms would be almost equal, versus an arachno-adversary... so then it's a smaller and faster A.b vs. Sherman Tank P.imp

and i think Superman would beat Batman, but i still think batman is cooler.... for the record

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
FortCooper1982 said:
Hello all,
who do you all think would win a fight between Androctonus bicolor and pandinus imperator, i know the very nasty venom bicolor has but just cant see it gettihg past the power house that is imperator, these are my two fav scorps, thought i'd put it to the board. W :? hat do ya think????
Given the geographical locations involved, I find such an occurance highly unlikely. :) All kidding aside, the only time I have ever seen scorpions fight was when I first started keeping them, and that was a result of stupidity/ignorance on my part. :(

FortCooper1982

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
Given the geographical locations involved, I find such an occurance highly unlikely. :) All kidding aside, the only time I have ever seen scorpions fight was when I first started keeping them, and that was a result of stupidity/ignorance on my part. :(
I know they would never meet, just think these too are really cool, always debate with my mates who would come out on top, i personaly think emp is too strong, your thoughts would be a big help to shut them up!!!!

carpe scorpio

Arachnoking
Old Timer
FortCooper1982 said:
I know they would never meet, just think these too are really cool, always debate with my mates who would come out on top, i personaly think emp is too strong, your thoughts would be a big help to shut them up!!!!
I think Pandinus would crush/kill/eat all other scorpions.

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That would be a tough call for me. The emp has some amazing crushing power. I would guess the emp would win if he was agressive enough. There was only one time my emperor has ever shown aggression and that was when I fed him a praying mantis. I was shocked at the fact he darted a foot across the tank and tackled the mantis like it was a small cricket. He loves his mantis food.

FortCooper1982

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Predator said:
That would be a tough call for me. The emp has some amazing crushing power. I would guess the emp would win if he was agressive enough. There was only one time my emperor has ever shown aggression and that was when I fed him a praying mantis. I was shocked at the fact he darted a foot across the tank and tackled the mantis like it was a small cricket. He loves his mantis food.

Well cool, i get a little bored with feeding crickets all the time (think emp deos to) would like to try some different foods to test hes strength, mantis sounds cool, what else have you tried?

prang11

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I bet they would both die. Emp would get stung, then crush bicolor. Then emp would die from sting. Just my thought.

Androctonus_bic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If the scorps are yours it will be fine to see fighting ;P . The mine fight last week and is not a good idea. :embarrassed:

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Androctonus_bic said:
If the scorps are yours it will be fine to see fighting ;P . The mine fight last week and is not a good idea. :embarrassed:
heh, how is your B.o doing?

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
prang11 said:
It got killed by his H. Arizones if I remeber correctly.
i thought it only got paralyzed and then came back to life

i was wondering if there seemed to be any long term damage

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
FortCooper1982 said:
Well cool, i get a little bored with feeding crickets all the time (think emp deos to) would like to try some different foods to test hes strength, mantis sounds cool, what else have you tried?

I used to have a full grown Rose Hair tarantula that I did not want anymore so I threw him on with a bout 5 emps. :evil: Tarantula didnt stand a chance. He was stung repeatedly and was the center of a tug of war. Felt kinda bad after the fact seeing him so helpless.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
carpe scorpio said:
I think Pandinus would crush/kill/eat all other scorpions.
I agree with you on that. In nature, size matters {D

Fluid Filter

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Unless the emperor scorp was fat with all sorts of soft spots, i doubt the bicolor would be able to score a sting before it got that fat tail lopped off. Game over after that.

prang11

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
cacoseraph said:
i thought it only got paralyzed and then came back to life

i was wondering if there seemed to be any long term damage

Well I was wrong. I went back and looked at the thread and it seems the spanish buthid did come back to life. Amazing stuff if you ask me. Next time I will have to check my sources and provide more accurate information.

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Predator said:
I used to have a full grown Rose Hair tarantula that I did not want anymore so I threw him on with a bout 5 emps. :evil: Tarantula didnt stand a chance. He was stung repeatedly and was the center of a tug of war. Felt kinda bad after the fact seeing him so helpless.
I thought you might have been kidding...but you're not. You should feel bad.

Talking about who would win in a fight is one thing, and I'm sure it's crossed alot of our minds, like who would win between a lion and a tiger etc...but tossing tarantulas or scorps. together for the amusement of it is absolutely wrong and totally uncalled for. I sincerely hope that you never do something like that again.

Last edited:

Predator

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Deschain said:
I thought you might have been kidding...but you're not. You should feel bad @$$hole.

Talking about who would win in a fight is one thing, and I'm sure it's crossed alot of our minds, like who would win between a lion and a tiger etc...but tossing tarantulas or scorps. together for the amusement of it is absolutely wrong and totally uncalled for. I sincerely hope that you never do something like that again.

I dont see whats soo entirely wrong with it. Its the circle of life. Its also not somthing I do on a regular basis anyways. Scorpions eat small lizards so is it wrong to feed them those too?

Deschain

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Predator said:
I dont see whats soo entirely wrong with it.
I think that's part of the problem.

Predator said:
Scorpions eat small lizards so is it wrong to feed them those too?
Not if it is for the purpose of feeding.

If the encounter were to happen between a scorp. and a tarantula in the wild, I'd have nothing to say, because that is life, and some things need to die for other things to live. But your encounter happened because you wanted some excitement. And I don't care how you word it, it was wrong. Period.
I hope your three minutes of pleasure at seeing a tarantula stung and ripped to shreds was enjoyable.

(edit) I should apologize for being as harsh I was...It's still wrong, and I don't apologize for believing that, or being mad and saying something. I just should've chilled for a bit before posting.

Posting while you're mad...will result in nothing you say being heard.

Last edited: