who said you cant have a good monday

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
tomorrow i pick up my new T's a Giant Whiteknee Bird Eating (Acanthoscurria geniculata) and a Togo Starburst Baboon (Heteroscodra maculata) i cant wait{D . is there anything that i should know that isnt on a care sheet

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow!! Great choices!!

Are you picking them as adults or slings/juveniles?

Be careful with H. maculata, I don't have one (yet) but everyone say that they are super fast!

Please, post some pics as soon as you get them :drool:

Congrats!
Bothrops

r4iney

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
tomorrow i pick up my new T's a Giant Whiteknee Bird Eating (Acanthoscurria geniculata) and a Togo Starburst Baboon (Heteroscodra maculata) i cant wait{D . is there anything that i should know that isnt on a care sheet
Yes, don't look funny at your H. maculata, they generally have a bad temper.

Still, in my opinion, the most beautiful tarantula around.

Good luck with both. :)

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Weird. I just got those two species a couple weeks ago, they're my only Ts right now. IME with them so far, the H.mac becomes a pet rock in the day but at night it goes wild and webs up a storm (I'll literally stand by his cage with a redlight and just watch him go at it for hours; very entertaining for me). :p The A.genic might hide for the first couple weeks, cause I still haven't seen mine out yet. They eat like pigs though, so you won't be disappointed. :D

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
im getting them as 1.5 inches i like raising them as slings. i will post pics as soon as i get them.

ballpython2

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I just decided right now that I'm going to get me an H mac and a Pterinochilus murinus at 4.5 inches ..I will be getting this hopefully on thursday.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yea, I have a sub adult H Maculata (close to adult size) coming from Old Hag, she is sending it out Monday. She thinks its female, Im definately excited to receive it.