Who molted today?

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
0.1 Phormingochilus sp Sabah Blue, finally. She's about 5-6 weeks behind her sister at this point. I'm going to pull her molt and get pictures tonight. A few meals, then I'll offer her and a spare 0.1 P. sp Akcaya for sale. Watch the classifieds if you're interested in some rare and gorgeous female Asian Arboreals ;) .

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Megaphobema robustum juvenile. Molt all chewed up. :shifty:
Euathlus sp. "Parda" female molted too. DSC_0996 - Copy.jpg DSC_0999 - Copy.jpg DSC_0997 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
My female T. albopilosum molted successfully, which is a relief as I was a bit worried about a ventral area where the exoskeleton seemed like it might have hardened. She is looking beautiful and a bit slimmer, which is good and I shall be careful not to overfeed her.

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
lp in middle of molting right now hopefully will be a good 3 inches or more after this molt its already out grown the other t's i have in the past year 1.5 years i have had it a freebie thats became one of my favorites :rofl:

Kibosh

Arachnoknight
Caught this rare moment. Nothing like a new suit. B. Klaasi sling, starting to show adult colors now.

PXL_20210925_071904918.jpg