Who molted today?

Arachnid Addicted

Arachnoprince
Pterinopelma sazimai
_MG_5659.JPG
_MG_5660.JPG

As most of you may know, Monocentropus balfouri have 3 nymph stages, before they get to slings.

And this one just molted into the third stage. :)
_MG_5670.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

coolnweird

Arachnobaron
Woke up to my M. robustum having molted during the night! Very exciting, finally getting out of the sling stage. It's a total pet hole, but it built me a very convenient window, so I guess I can't complain.

Mine has put on massive size with each molt, practically doubling. I think I might go a bit big with the next enclosure, I don't like rehousing too frequently.

ErikElvis

Newb
My Hamorii that’s been holed up for 6 or more weeks molted. Didn’t seem to grow much. My teeny sazimai Also molted. But on a decent amount of size. Still no molt from my LP I’ve had for months. Should be about due.

Craig73

Arachnoangel
My Avic Kwitara sling has finally decided to molt. Upside down from the top of the enclosure about .25” above his web. That’s a first for me seeing that. Doing it pretty quickly too. Looks like he knows the routine, he’s almost out as I type this and now almost touching the web under him. Too goofy. C76E47AE-C292-4BA9-B1FC-FDCE3BBAB31F.jpeg

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
G pulchripes. Received as a teeny tiny sling back in 2014 when a condiment cup was way too big! Huge T now! All busy doing yoga right now.
I believe this is my first moult in like 2+ years. Dunno, but has been a very long time. This one finally refused food a couple weeks back and I was delighted to peek in at a flipped T this morning. Took all day to moult.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
In the last few days:

C. marshalli sling #2
P. gigas sling, suspect male
T. violaceous sling
1.0 N. chromatus
0.1 GBB
0.1 P. murinus
0.1 E. uatuman
0.1 E. murinus