Who molted today?

s dave

Arachnopeon
One of my 3 tiny H himalayana molted today. I feel like the other 2 are right around the corner. I'm going to have to rehouse them to bigger amac boxes soon.

Stormsinger

Arachnopeon
My 1.25 in G. pulchripes sling molted last night! I got into keeping tarantulas recently and this is the first molt of a T in my care (My other smaller G. pulchripes should not be far behind!) and it seems to have gone really well. It gained a ton of size and it traded in that brown sling look for more adult colors.

arachnidgill

Arachnoknight
Hapalopus sp 'Colombia' Large juvenile female
M. balfouri juvenile, confirmed male
P. cambridgei juvenile female
T. albopilosus Honduran sling

Hapalopus sp 'Colombia' Large, female approx 2"
20200308_094831.jpg

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
C. marshalli moulted yesterday. For some reason, I have neglected in recording the previous moults it has had since purchase. I usually keep track. I'd estimate 4, though.

Phobiuh

Arachnopeon
My B. Klaasi sling molted early last night.
Pictures posted before, about a few weeks ago and after the molt:
A9904908-AAC5-4BE4-A8F3-80DA8E0DC95A.jpeg
76CB9CF2-C96E-4729-871E-34845B71B0C1.jpeg
Second pic is a bit zoomed in so it’s easier to see, but I can already see some coloration staring to form — I suspect next molt the colors will be a bit more vivid. As far as growth, I cannot tell if it has grown or not this molt, maybe it grew a tiny amount.

s dave

Arachnopeon
Popped in the spider room monday morning and this happening. Molted out happy and healthy and now pretty hungry
20200307_002004.jpg

Nightinghoul

Arachnosquire
My P irminia molted and it made my day. I’ve had this little guy since October and this is the third molt since then. It’s one of the Ts I wanted the most and I’m so glad I bought a sling instead of a juvi. Watching it grow is so rewarding. :)

(pics aren’t great, sorry. I’ll have to get better ones of him soon. Was too excited not to share!)

Attachments

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chaetopelma olivaceum sling molted. As I suspected at the vendor's table, it's a girl!

checkmate

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Theraphosa stirmi completed his ultimate molt few days ago. Looks to be a little under 10" but the legs are still kind of scrunched up. Will have to deal with the itching to get a good photo of him.

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
A few more molters;

Juvie male H. pulchripes
Little unsexed A. chalcodes sling
And lastly, my little Nicaraguan T. albopilosum, who much to my surprise was actually sexable with the ~1" molt; Bob Ross is now a confirmed female! :)