Who molted today?

z32upgrader

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Momma Psalmopoeus cambridgei #1 that double clutched assured me today that she wouldn't triple clutch. Ha!

Last edited:

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My Eupalaesstrus weijenberghi moulted this morning. This species takes the crown of slowest growing I've had 5 years in my care from 1cm to 1" but it's one of my favourites

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
My P. murinus (South Kenya/TCF) dubbed Crouton gave me a molt today. The molt is maybe 1.5" at most, but using under-lighting and my magnifying glass, I do believe I can see the start of lady parts! :D Which would mean at least 3 of my 4 P. murinus variants have all ended up female, with the last one looking pretty suspect. :smug:

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
One of my Singapore Blue Females molted last night, she looks fine. I think in about
a week when she is through stretching out she will be over 7 inches. IMG_0502 (2).JPG

MrWotiWo

Arachnopeon
Great news. My Avicularia Avicularia molted this weekend. Thats a first molt for her/him at my house. Two of my B.Vagans also molted for me once already. Heck Yeah. I guess i should take pics. Ill take pictures of the molt, and maybe you guys can help me figure of she is a female or male.

baconwrappedpikachu

Arachnosquire
It was this weekend but my Poecilotheria striata FINALLY molted.... almost two months later than all of my other Pokie slings. Most of them are already back in pre-molt. She's my slowest grower (of the Poecilotherias) by far.