Who molted today?

funkymonk

Arachnopeon
My B smithi juvi just finished molting inside its flower pot hide, was 3 inch DLS before molt, can't wait to se it out in its new clothes. My G pulchra has just webbed herself into her hide so expecting a molt any day now, she has been in pre-molt for the past three months! March has been a molt-a-thon, most of my collection has shed this month, maybe its the slight increase in temperatue that has helped.

---------- Post added 03-31-2012 at 04:03 PM ----------

The March molt-a-thon continues... just chcked on my slings to discover my A genniculata half way through its molt to 4th instar.

ThrunThru

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
G.Pulchra has done it again!

It shed it skin on the 29th of March!!! xD

It's ~2inch now!

Jared781

Arachnobaron
When I woke up this morning, my B. albopilosum had already completely shed his/her old Exivium!.. This would make 3 molts in less than a week, and all three were finished by the morning!

Thistles

Arachnobroad
Old Timer
A. versicolor molted yesterday. I was hoping to get a nice enough exuvium to confirm sex, but s/he couldn't be so generous.

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Another LP sling molted and my largest Myrmekiaphila sp. trapdoor molted a few days ago.

Jared781

Arachnobaron

Low

Arachnoknight
Ill never get tired of seeing freshly molted Ts....
Ive got a B. Smithi on its back right now, pics to follow as soon as her/it's carapace pops...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Low

Arachnoknight
And for the finale....a beautiful little girl!

uploadfromtaptalk1333332721810.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1333332743761.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

0siris

Arachnosquire
My B.smithi molted sometime in the last 12 hours. She's probably close to 3 inches now. An absolutely gorgeous specimen. I can't get enough of her =D

Walk Alone

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love when there are multiple molts in one day. From yesterday through the overnight, this morning I found a MF P. regalis, two juvie versis (one male, one female), one female rosie, an unsexed P. cambridgei and I feel like there was another....

That might have been it.

Dr Acula

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P striata (4th molt in 12 days!). 2" to 2.5". Finally starting to show those awesome warning markings!

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
AS PROMISED... heres my B. albo (refer back to post #892 & 894) this is the 1st time ive EVER handled this guy.. he was a bit skittish at 1st, but slowly took a shine to being held View attachment 101364 and here View attachment 101365 hes a whopping 5-5.25 now i daresay... going to attempt to feed prob wednesday .. im thinkin he will mature next molt.. well see if im right

GiantVinegaroon

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My Holothele incei female molted recently.....I have no idea when though. I went to check on her and saw hollow pieces of her legs all over.....couldn't find the rest of the molt(either she balled it up in peat or ate it).....so I checked the burrow. Sure enough, she was down there, a bit larger than when I got her.