Who molted today?

Lokee85

Arachnoknight
I've had 10 molt in the past 14 days, the most recent one being today, my B. hamorii, Misery. She looks to be close to 2" now and showing off those gorgeous colors.

Mini8leggedfreak

Arachnoknight
Had my .75” b albo molt a few days ago and yesterday my h. Gabonensis and h. Villosella both molted. The gabonensis looks really cool, but they are both around .5 to .75”

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
My A. geniculata just molted this morning, she looks to be about 6" maybe a little bigger. The molt itself was just under 6"

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
JF Pamphobeteus ultramarinus
IMG_3069.JPG

SAF Crypsidromus sp. boquete
IMG_3068.JPG

JF Pterinochilus chordatus
IMG_3067.JPG

JF P. pulcher
JM P. murinus BCF
JF H. laoticus

Last edited:

athlete96

Arachnosquire
P. pulcher moulted an hour ago. Seriously, went to dinner and came back to a very white and squishy looking spood.

Mentat Ix

Arachnopeon
20180106_002902.jpg 20180106_002924.jpg

Decided to look in on the Ts before bed. Look what the P. machalla is up to. Might try to see if its boy or girl soon.

Wish it luck.

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Skyler (female Avicularia avicularia) finally molted after fasting for nearly ten months. She was 4.25" before the molt, and it looks like she might be a little larger now.

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
One of my male E. Sp. red molted earlier today, that makes two MMs and one AF, so in the coming days you all know what is going to happen.

athlete96

Arachnosquire
One of my male E. Sp. red molted earlier today, that makes two MMs and one AF, so in the coming days you all know what is going to happen.
Let us know how it goes! If you weren't down south I'd buy some potential slings off you :cat:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
Let us know how it goes! If you weren't down south I'd buy some potential slings off you :cat:
I will definitely let everybody in on my experience. I already know mated females of this species benefit from a cooling period.

He looks massive (i compared him mentally to my other male and my female and h seemed to be bigger than both, but that is just mental images)

Lil Paws

Arachnosquire
A late-ish update. My GBB molted on Christmas Eve (her previous molt was Thanksgiving). The little stinker chewed up her molt so I couldn't confirm sex, but having seen her cling onto her enclosure sides I'm 80% sure she is female. She has increased to nearly 2.5" and her legs are now all black and blueish. I've gone ahead and updated her to a much larger enclosure, because she looked cramped and has been a bit edgy since gaining so much size.

twinkle_closeup_blacklegs_small.jpg