Who molted today?

GG80

Arachnoknight
Wow, no one has posted here for 3 days. That must a record :).

Anyway, B. boehmei sling molted overnight. Might be 2" DLS now and what colour on those legs. Stunning.

Bast

Arachnopeon
Our OBT, Chaos, started moulting last night. Woke up to find a couple of gorgeous, bright orange legs poking out from behind her molt. I wish I could get pictures, but she never comes out from her log Lol.

Edit: fixing am autocorrect typo

Coconana

Arachnosquire
Holothele Incei we nicknamed 'Lil' Mama' molted yesterday.

Hopefully the P. Irminia is next! I've got five bucks on her :D

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
My B. albo molted yesterday. Surprised by the size it put on. Still too small to sex and it destroyed the molt anyway.

One of four P. irminia molted. Haven't really got a good look at size. I think another one might have molted as well but it's really holed up in it's dirt curtain right now and didn't give me a viewing window (how rude). The other two are close for sure.

Edit : another irminia molted so one or two to go.

Another edit : Annnnd now the A. versi juvie molted. No way to snag the molt so I'm supposing it too shall be destroyed lol.

Last edited:

wndurham

Arachnopeon
Checked on my OBT today and she finally molted. That is 2 molts in my care and I bet she is closing in on 4"!!!! Now how to get the molt out???? Hmmmmmm...... :)

SpiderInTheBath

Arachnosquire
My a. Versicolor moulted for the third time in my care, at last! It's been months since the last one and weeks since she ate a thing. Every time she moults successfully I breathe a sigh of relief knowing how easy it is to mess up the husbandry on these ones.

Jessica Fletcher lives!!

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
P. sp Machalla sling last night and my AF A. minatrix yesterday.
Also possibly my C. sellantus sling, cant see through the webbing.

cold blood

Staff member
P. cam #2 and 3

Female P. ornate also molted....she was 7.25", cant wait to see her stretch out.

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
My G. pulchripes has been working on its web-mat, but I'm sure it will be well after midnight before I can make the report if even then. However I am amused, because my LP is adjacent. I noticed that the LP was leaning against the end of its enclosure towards the pulchripe it's front legs against the wall. I imagined it whistling and shouting "That's right, baby! take it off! Take it ALL off! "

Edit: She flipped. At 10:15 PM, approximately.

Last edited:

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
And she finished at approximately 4:15 AM. It seems to have gone okay, and she left behind the first moult with which I may be able to attempt my first exuvium sexing. Intact and the area that I need to examine already mostly exposed. But I have to wait until later due to other, less important commitments. I have to leave soon, but I'd rather be fooling with the moult than heading off for a "family" Thanksgiving meal. :(

dementedlullaby

Arachnobaron
Another P. irminia molted. I suspect that's all four of 'em but still can't see one that's ultra holed up in his little dirt web. At least the other three gave me viewing windows, the nerve.