who do you think you is mrderanged???

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by TarantulaMan
your a loser you gay bastard!!!!
Guess your apology post were no more than Bs. Well then agian everything you say is Bs so im not surprised.:rolleyes:

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Holy cow, the things you miss when you're off site for a day !! :eek: Tarantulaman, you're rude post is BAD TASTE and poor idea of a joke. You need to brush up on internet ettiquette (pardon my spelling) !:mad:

Lasiodora

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Who the F is Tarantula man and why is he spewing out all of this crap. Well, I guess it doesn't matter. You have disrespected this board and the people who frequent it. Using slang doesn't make you gangsta. BTW Tarantula man, you are as close to a hood as I am to a suburb. Stop loading up this site with garbage or leave the site forever. That is all.
Mike

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Botar,
Hat's off to you..YOU ARE A GOD FOR QUOTING!! Thank you...

Peace,
Gillian

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Gillian,

Thanks... it's nice to be a god in someone's eyes who is older than 6 and not directly related to me.

Botar

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by Botar
Gillian,

Thanks... it's nice to be a god in someone's eyes who is older than 6 and not directly related to me.

Botar

*LOL*

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Tarantulaman = idiotic looser with no life

Tarantulaman, you are an imature IDIOT with no life. Get the hell out of these message boards!

Alex S.

Last edited:

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by TarantulaMan
your a loser you gay bastard!!!!
TarantulaMan

You arent doing anything groundbreaking by coming on here and heckling and causing a problem just toget a rise out of people. It has been done and it was my roommate who did it. Either way it was stupid of both of you. But dont go off thinking you pulled one over on these fine people because you are only copying what somebody else has already done.

Jacen

Satanika

She Who Rules AKA Thread Killer
Staff member
First of all:

I would like to personally thank everyone for their support. It is very much appreciated and Scott is very touched. :D

Second of all:

@ Tarantula Man - In regards to going after Scott ..... Scott would take you hands down, besides it does not matter anyway because you would have to go through ME first .... and NO ONE has ever made it past me yet ...... :mad:

Third of all:

Please everyone, Scott will be dealing with this momentarily .... so let's hold off on posting any more replies to Tarantula Man, as it is only feeding into him more ...

Thank you all again .... Oh and Tarantula Man, please know that you will be dealt with! ;P

Debby

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Hey All,

First of all, I want to apologize for not getting to this sooner. Frankly, cleaning the crap out of my a. avic's enclosure is higher on the scale of importance than Tarantula Man's opinions of me. I also want to thank you all for your support. Botar, thanks for the quotation as I now know what this misguided youth had to say before he chickened out and edited it.

The only thing I regret not cleaning up sooner is the language used. I could care less what he has to say about me, but the foul language was just not necessary on the public forums where little kids read it and I will NOT tolerate it, from anyone. If you want to bitch and moan about me, send it to me in a PM or email.

Another thing that bothers me is when he has the nerve to attack any of you. As I said before, I could care less what he thinks about me, as my son's soiled diaper is of greater worth than his opinion of me. Well, at least IMO :) . When he has something to say about any of you, that's a no no.

It is for these reasons that your account is now banned.

Buh Bye

As Botar started, let me finish....

Don't go away mad, just go away....

Scott