Whip scorpions

ThemantismanofPA

Arachnoknight
I’ll have to figure out more about the difference- anyone have a favorite preference among the 2?
Leggy boys, or amblypygids, are so much cooler imo. Unlike vinegaroons, which are just pet holes, they’re out and about and you can actually view and enjoy your pet haha. Are you in the US, Europe or Asia? That would help determine good starters for you.

FlamingSwampert

Arachnosquire
Leggy boys, or amblypygids, are so much cooler imo. Unlike vinegaroons, which are just pet holes, they’re out and about and you can actually view and enjoy your pet haha. Are you in the US, Europe or Asia? That would help determine good starters for you.
I think it depends on the age and even the individual vinegaroon. My very young Florida vinegaroon only comes out at night (which it does every night), but my giant subadult vinegaroon with plenty of substrate and an opaque enclosure lid in a moderately dim room is out often at different parts of the day (even in the middle of the afternoon). So some are pet holes, some aren't :)

Veno Manus

Arachnobaron
Damon Diadema all day. Very fun species and virtually harmless. Awesome aboreal species to have.

20230107_003024.jpg