Whip Scorpion Feeding

Astrategist

Arachnopeon
So I am considering getting a whip scorpion and I made another post asking how to handle them but I just want to check something, I found alot of care sheets saying to feed them once a week or so but do I feed them in the day and wake them up or at night and do I feed them early in the morning or late in the morning or early at night or late at night? Please Help. I know I probably seem like an idiot but I just want to check.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So I am considering getting a whip scorpion and I made another post asking how to handle them but I just want to check something, I found alot of care sheets saying to feed them once a week or so but do I feed them in the day and wake them up or at night and do I feed them early in the morning or late in the morning or early at night or late at night? Please Help. I know I probably seem like an idiot but I just want to check.
I always fed mine, and my other inverts, shortly after lights out. They are more active then. Less chance of prey items finding hiding places.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I feed mine at night, usually shortly after it gets dark. (I can leave a low light on in the room and watch them hunt, as long as I sit still so they don't see/feel me moving around.) During the daytime they're going to want to hide somewhere dark, so they won't be interested in eating.

InvertAdict

Arachnopeon
I'm hoping to get one, any recommendations on what species?
I'm planning on keeping it in an Exoterra nano tall.