Which Ts can be housed together?

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well, i hvae currently, a communal 10x P pederseni, 5x Cyriopagopus 'blue'
Im expecting 5x Burmese H lividium and 10x H gigas. Probably going to experiment with OBt and some kind of Pampho sp.
Il be breeding Pamphobeteus 'south equador' later this year so if i end up with slings, il seperate 5-10 from that to study too.
The pokies are fun tfor maintenance, iv gone for a minimalist approach reinforcing their social structure and keeping them in a smaller tank so there is much more interaction. No losses yet, but its only been 2month or so..

btw, dotn preach to me on ethics TY.. i understand the possible consequences and the info i get from it are being sent on for scientific purposes:)

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, i hvae currently, a communal 10x P pederseni, 5x Cyriopagopus 'blue'
Im expecting 5x Burmese H lividium and 10x H gigas. Probably going to experiment with OBt and some kind of Pampho sp.
Il be breeding Pamphobeteus 'south equador' later this year so if i end up with slings, il seperate 5-10 from that to study too.
The pokies are fun tfor maintenance, iv gone for a minimalist approach reinforcing their social structure and keeping them in a smaller tank so there is much more interaction. No losses yet, but its only been 2month or so..

btw, dotn preach to me on ethics TY.. i understand the possible consequences and the info i get from it are being sent on for scientific purposes:)
Cool. Keep us posted on the results.