• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=145465

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=184503&highlight=plastic

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=184399&highlight=plastic

http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=183388&highlight=plastic&page=2 (page 2 and on)

just a few seconds of searching i was able to grab 4 threads for you all explaining how to make REALLLLLLLLYYYY cheap arboreal enclosures, incase you DID wanna buy both. ;) hope these help.
I guess i can get both and place one in a cheap container. Ive seen a lot of those rubber jars in the first link at Walmart. What the hey! i'll just ask for a raise {D and get both
besides, this poll isn't helping at all every time i check on it its always 50/50

Last edited:

NikiP

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I guess i can get both and place one in a cheap container. Ive seen a lot of those rubber jars in the first link at Walmart. What the hey! i'll just ask for a raise {D and get both
besides, this poll isn't helping at all every time i check on it its always 50/50
Because everyone is voting for both, lol

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
the fact that h macs are secretive, fast, and a little scary is the main set of reasons to own one :D
Not much different from L.violaceopes. I like to tell myself we are alike. We're both shy. {D

EDIT : I know! Get the avic but tell the clerks about the H.macs potent venom so it may stay longer. Tell them something like, "I know that one has more potent venom but I'll be back for it. Once I make another arboreal cage." *I'd love to see the look on their faces* X-D

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I say get both.... i hav both and their great H. mac are just a bit faster that the avic's.... both are not that hard to take care off... so,
For that price... thats a steal... get b4 someone else does...
You cant go wrong even if they are both males....
Good luck on your choice's

Peace,
Armando

JohnDapiaoen

Arachnobro
Old Timer
I say get both.... i hav both and their great H. mac are just a bit faster that the avic's.... both are not that hard to take care off... so,
For that price... thats a steal... get b4 someone else does...
You cant go wrong even if they are both males....
Good luck on your choice's

Peace,
Armando
thanks, I know for a fact the h. mac is a female she was on the side of the encloser when i was at the store. as for the avic she/he was hiding so not sure about that one.

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I seem to recall someone getting a FREE OBT once they told the LPS what it was....after it had been given to them (The LPS) as a Rosie.
oddly enough, just the other day i went to an old LPS i'd never been in and chatted up the owner about Ts. he said he had an "ornamental something" in the back he got for trade in. being oh so clever, i was hoping i'd get a good deal on a regalis or something so i asked if i could take a look. he brought the container out while i was on my iphone trying to bring up more searches and just when he took the top off i was like "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek: that's an H. mac! They are dangerous!"

needless to say, he was pretty freaked after i gave him more info and told him about the bite reports, but no free spidey.

i'm sad i didn't get a free T, i would have gladly took it off his hands for free since the $15 he's asking for it will go to the hospital bill co-pay if i ever got bit.

also, i vote both {D

brian abrams

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Which T?

The H Mac is definately worth more, and more beatiful than the avic, but if one of those "expert" T's. This is because of their speed, aggressiveness,and venom potency. However, P Irminia are skittish, and are very fast, with semi-potent venom; and P Violaceopes are fast, aggressive, and speedy OW arboreals with potent venom as well. Therefore, you probably know what you are in for and what to expect with the H Mac.