Which T has the bluest blue adult Female coloration?

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Does it eventually change color completely, or just darken with each molt as it ages?
That one has to be fresh from molt, I've seen a few in person that are brown. Much like Orphnaecus sp. blue, they start to dull throughout their molt cycle, although, O. sp. blue do turn more greyish then brownish. Both are great species.

awiec

Arachnoprince
That one has to be fresh from molt, I've seen a few in person that are brown. Much like Orphnaecus sp. blue, they start to dull throughout their molt cycle, although, O. sp. blue do turn more greyish then brownish. Both are great species.
Yeah my O.sp Blue (or Panay Blue or Blue Panay) hides the entire time it is blue so I only get to see it when it's brown. Granted it varies from black to cream so it's certainly not a very boring looking spider.

awiec

Arachnoprince
^^^

You don't count cause you get all sorts of goodies the general public doesn't have :p

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Actually I thought it was a cloud :clown: , I assume based on your responses it has not been scientifically described yet? Is there a common name?
You're correct it is only hobby described, should be scientifically named by Dr Raven in his new paper.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
When Raven puts it out, would appreciate link to it! Blue Ts are gorgeous, and we see so few Ts in general from down under that a blue one is a real treat!

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
When Raven puts it out, would appreciate link to it! Blue Ts are gorgeous, and we see so few Ts in general from down under that a blue one is a real treat!
Will make sure to send it to you bud. I do know for a fact though guys that their are Australian T's up in Oak beach around the Cairns area that DO stay blue and look like H, H.Lividum, might try and find a photo

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Blue Ts are gorgeous, and we see so few Ts in general from down under that a blue one is a real treat!
We do have them in the U.S. ;)

W I do know for a fact though guys that their are Australian T's up in Oak beach around the Cairns area that DO stay blue and look like H, H.Lividum, might try and find a photo
I would love to see those pics :)

Later, Tom

jigalojey

Arachnoknight
Welcome Tom, before I leave I will give you guys 1 more photo of a post molt PQ113 (they never get that brown in captivity, they go more silver but this was was wild caught hence the how rough it looked) View attachment 130092

johnny quango

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What about the oligoxystre diamantinensis thats a stunning blue t and its a dwarf I own 1 but its a small sling so its only showing greyish colouration at the minute