Which one is best?

Help me choose my next T again...thanks!

• B. angustum (I love the red hairs)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • N. chromatus (my husband -who HATES Ts- likes it)

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • A. purpurea (want geroldi, though, lol)

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • G. ihering (nice..)

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Ur choice (and tell me why)

Votes: 5 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ok, again, I'm thinking of getting another T:eek: . I was going to get an A. versi, but I changed my mind for a min., and will get that later...for now, could u help me choose again from this group...

Marmee Noir

Arachnopeon
Ok, again, I'm thinking of getting another T:eek: . I was going to get an A. versi, but I changed my mind for a min., and will get that later...for now, could u help me choose again from this group...
I have 1 suggestion for you and this gets to be a big T, with the same temperament as all other avic sp. A. braunshauseni very big, very beautiful T. I hope this suggestion helps.

Giantsfan24

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
N. Chromatus. They might not be as active as some others but their colors more than make up for it.

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Grammostola, along with Megaphobema the only new world genuses I like.

Bothrops

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another vote to Nhandu chromatus. Its colours are just amazing.

Midnightrdr456

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
N Chromatus or maybe a Brachy there are some BEAUTIFUL brachies. Boehmei and Emilia are stunning especially right after a molt!

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Chris NCT,
Not everyone likes them as much as you and I do!!!

I voted for A. purpurea. I have three, a true pair and a sling and they are awsome!!!! I can't explain how beautiful my male is in the sunlight, he glows with a purple aura.

tacomadiver

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have to say that showing support for the one HE likes might actually bring him over to the dark side! :)

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
hi i say the one with the red hairs as i like to try and please a lady ;) ;) ;) :D ---------- phil

Sunar

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Have a big female N. chromatus and honeslty not a huge fan. She looks good is about it. If it was me and I had to choose one of those i'd go with the A. purpurea probably. If I was allowed to pick one not on the list it'd be an OW T...probably a baboon of some sort as I like them. :D

~Fred

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
To Tacoma diver:
I agree with u;) ...I was thinking that if I just get him the one he thinks looks cool, it may be the gateway T that leads to all other Ts, lol{D {D {D

davidmmx

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I voted purpurea. Mine is very active, expanding her nest or in the entrance waiting to jump on a cricket's back, but when you have to move her she becomes docile and you can touch her with your bare finger, knowing she won't bite you (well, someday she'll do, but she's not prone to bite).

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Add another vote for Nhandu chromatus, great T all around. Stunning color, great appetite, gets to a good size.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nhandu's are great looking and great fun! Plus you'd score points with yer husband...