Which of these setups is more suitable for an aphonopelma spiderling?

NoStoneUnturned Herps

Arachnopeon
I have been having a debate right now on what size enclosure i should be keeping my aphonopelma eutylenum sling in(she is in a picture below). She has been living in the tub for around two weeks and has been eating well. Should she be in the smaller one or is the tub ok?

Attachments

user 666

Arachnobaron
I have been having a debate right now on what size enclosure i should be keeping my aphonopelma eutylenum sling in(she is in a picture below). She has been living in the tub for around two weeks and has been eating well. Should she be in the smaller one or is the tub ok?
I have one, and it is a digger.

I'd take the taller enclosure and fill it with 4" of substrate.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
Both look fine to me. I personally like the smaller cage just because its clearer but I would add another inch or two of substrate in both for digging and falling purposes.

NoStoneUnturned Herps

Arachnopeon
Both look fine to me. I personally like the smaller cage just because its clearer but I would add another inch or two of substrate in both for digging and falling purposes.
Ok, I think im going to add around 3 more inches to the substrate and use the tub since she will need more room when she grows