** Which is ur favorite tarantula in ur collection? And why? **My

ranglo211

Arachnopeon
In my small collection of t's I would have to say my favorite is my chaco golden knee. He is quite an architect to watch and it is super friendly! Just thought id ask because its nice to hear about other people's collection :) and also a great way to figure out what my next t will be!! :))

Ictinike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
At this time it's hard but I would have to say my A. brocklehursti who's been with me since March of this year..

I say this because it's got one heck of a feeding response, has attitude and just recently molted into a grand new set of digs increasing to about 3".

Now this doesn't say much to outsiders but it's name is "The Tick" because when I received it as a freebie it literally was the size of a tick. I had to go out special and find flightless fruit flys to feed this guy but soon he moved up to B. lateralis nymphs and now tackles full size roach like no one's business.

This all in the course of 9 months. From a small < 1/4" spiderling to now just a bit shy of 3".. Seeing them grow and mature from such a small little one is by far the greatest feeling regardless of species.

Cheers,

ranglo211

Arachnopeon
Whoa very nice! The tick lol... Have to look that species up! You are right it is a totally great feeling :)

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Psalmopoeus irminia named Flash who is actually out a lot and tends to eat lots :) plus she is really beautiful she just molted a few days ago and is snaking on a meal worm right now :)

ranglo211

Arachnopeon
Ha mine are eating right now too! The meal worm is tryna bite my chacos leg off! Lol... cool t u have.

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
She is pretty cool and very very fast lol she has been the only T to give me issues. When rehousing her lol she is about a inch and half now i think

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
Thats a hard question. I would have to say my G. grossa female though. She may not be as colourful or rare as some of my other T's but there is something about her pewter colour that just floors me every time I see her.

pouchedrat

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I love my G. pulchripes. It's hard to pinpoint a favorite, but he was my first T and his lady is my largest (currently) T (until a couple larger species slings grow, lol), and they're sweethearts.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
My little A.versicolor!!

Always great feeding responses.
He's molted the most so he literrally grew on me.
He's almost grown up now too.
Another molt he'll be a solid 3.5in.:eek:

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My P regalis. She's stunning to look at, and with a flashlight I can always see. her. She was my first pokie, and I really underestimated how beautiful they are. Pics don't do them justice.

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I would have to say its my Nhandu coloratovillosus, She is very fast and always out. She is super "hairy" and I lover her colors.

AbraCadaver

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My A.versicolor! She was my first ever T, and my little special girl.. I love her to bits and pieces! On a joint second it will have to be my G.pulchra and my A.brocklehursti.. They are absolutley adorable, and they have such great feeding responses I'm afraid my brocklehursti have become somewhat.. Fat.. :D

Though at the same time I have a horrible weakness for avics all together.. So it's hard to choose =p

Vespula

Arachnodemon
All of them are my faves... I can't pick. I always wanted a T, and now that I have 7, I'm in heaven. :D

madamoisele

Arachnosquire
I thought it would be my B. Smithi, since she's the one I wanted in the worst way --- but in truth, it's my Desert Blonde, Sasha. She is such a docile, slow moving, absolutely flawlessly beautiful and perfect looking girl. She truly is like a kitten.

PitViper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Mine would have to be my B Smithi that I bought a couple of months ago, she is perfectly healthy, very docile and out in the open a lot.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Mine

Mine will be my MALAYSIAN EARTH TIGER im getting soon. Had one before but she escaped and i moved from that house. Very sad.

PitViper

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
That doesn't sound good, what if the owners of your old house just randomly found her.