Which enclosure is best?

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have a large KK and a 2.5 gallon tank that has a special lid that is half glass/half screen...
I have 2 Ts coming tomorrow, and want to know which T I should put in the 2.5 gallon tank with the special humidity lid...the N. chromatus 2 incher or the G. aureos 2 incher? Or are both of these still just too big for these 2 incher Ts? And at 2 inches, can they drink out of a water dish?

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey I would put the N.chromatus in the KK and the G.aureostriata in the 2.5 gal. because the N.chromatus would probably be more active then the G.aureostriata. Those cages would work, but if you aren't sure you can put them in smaller ones. Around 2" is usually when I put a small waterdish with rocks in it. YOu can still mist them if you want though.

KJE

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would put the N. chromatus in the 2.5 gallon because of the special lid that can help keep the humidity up a little. My N. chromatus seems to prefer the damp side of her enclosure. KK's don't seem to hold humidity very well and G. aureostriata like it a little more dry. Although, I'm sure they would be fine in either one.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
A deli cup like this works the best for slings/juveniles IMO

kristal_kaos

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I received 2 of those deli cups with shipments of Ts, and saved them for transporting, but I think i will use them for slings too, thanks