Where'd the P. metallica go?

Beardo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Is it just me, or has Poecilotheria metallica all but disappeared from the market? I would like to get another sling and try again with this species (I lost my one and only specimen to SSDS last year, which was the straw that broke the camel's back and caused me to get out of arachnids)....yet it seems nobody has any available. What gives?

Windchaser

Arachnoking
Old Timer
There simply have not been that many successful breeding attempts in the U.S. Give it time, as the slings start to mature there will be more breeding attempts made and than we should have more on the market.

Sorry to your about your loss. I recently lost a P. miranda. I was quite bummed about that. Not sure why I lost mine. It hadn't been eating but it still looked pretty healthy. Then one day I found it dead.

_Nagash_

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Is it just me, or has Poecilotheria metallica all but disappeared from the market? I would like to get another sling and try again with this species (I lost my one and only specimen to SSDS last year, which was the straw that broke the camel's back and caused me to get out of arachnids)....yet it seems nobody has any available. What gives?
Try to searsh for them i Europe , maybe some german, swedish or dansih people have one or to for sale. Good luck!

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
email Michael Jacobi! i KNOW he has some still! the last i heard from him a few weeks ago he has 2" ers that he was letting go a pretty reasonable prices.