Where can I get some DeathStalker Scorps?

bojesse57

Arachnopeon
I'm just wanting to know who's good and trustworthy. And also I have no money this week but will next week. Just wanting to know. Thanks.

Nomadinexile

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'm just wanting to know who's good and trustworthy. And also I have no money this week but will next week. Just wanting to know. Thanks.
Okay. This short and brief post is a mess. That's the bad news. The good news is, I'm here to help you. okay....

1. "Where can I get..." is an Want To Buy (wtb) advertisement. Ad's go in the classifieds.

2. "just wanting to know who's good and trustworthy.." Well, that is what the reviews are for. You go to the classifieds, see who's got the species you want, then you go and read the reviews they have.

*I don't have what you are looking for, so I will use myself as an example. At the bottom of my post (and many of the classifieds), there is a link to my reviews. Read them. Everyone is happy right? I have lots of posts, and no complaints amongst lots of reviews. So if it were me looking, I would say, "oh, this guy should be okay." But there are people with them that haven't been here long. I had to get my first review sometime too. So don't discount people with shorter histories either. :)

3. We don't need to know your financial situation. We just don't. You can place a WTB ad before you have your money, then communicate that upon contact. Or, you can just wait until you have the money. Now I get where you are going with stating that, I do. But it's just not helpful given the other circumstances.

4. There is no such thing as a Death Stalker scorpion. SOME people will refer to them as such. But since it is a common name, asking for that leaves you open to being ripped off either on purpose or accident. Use Scientific names when buying or selling. There is technically only one species with a scientific name. That could hold up in court. Common names would not hold up in court. I've got some scorpions that could be called "Death Stalkers." They aren't the species you are looking for, but you didn't really specify a species.

See where I'm going? I'm not trying to give you a hard time here. Just trying to help you out. The more clear and direct you are, the easier time you and everyone else will have buying/selling/trading.

So, to do this in steps...

1. Google Death Stalker or use the search function here in the forums. Now say and repeat it's scientific name. Write it down if you want.

2. Read care sheets listed for said specie.

3. Look through classifieds and see who's carrying them. Then read their reviews.

4. If you have not made arrangements yet, and you receive your money, then post a WTB ad. Then read reviews for those who reply.

5. See how important reviews are? Then write one after your purchase!!!

Hope this helps you. It helps everyone when we can keep things straight.

Peace, ~r

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was at the Tulsa Reptile Show today. There were a few Leiurus quinquestriatus there and only for $10 each.

The name of the vender was Pet Snake Snacks...they primarily sell feeders.