What's your preferred method in making your Ts like you?

sasker

Arachnoprince
I always blow on my tarantulas as this makes them really excited and happy. Some even turn their back at me and stroke their abdomen with their hind legs as if they are saying "pet me, pet me here!" :)

Ehliza

Arachnopeon
I always blow on my tarantulas as this makes them really excited and happy. Some even turn their back at me and stroke their abdomen with their hind legs as if they are saying "pet me, pet me here!" :)
How fun! Mine raises her legs in the air and smiles at me:DThey really are dolls!

Timc

Arachnosquire
Well, every Wednesday night we all go out for a romantic candle lit dinner where my damn LP always gets the most expensive thing on the menu and my A. so. peru purple gets carried away with the wine. Then we usually take a moon lit walk on the beach and my P. rufilata always gets too damn excited and runs into the water before he realizes how cold it is! Then on the drive home along the jersey turnpike my GBB scares all the slings with stories about the Jersey Devil. We love Wednesdays.

EDIT: Yes, the wine is served in a bottle cap.

Bearded Brian

Arachnopeon
Just noticed your 'sounds a bit magical as Ts are deaf' you do know about tonal differences regarding sound's as vibration differences? Like safe vibration to bad vibration pick ups? If your trying to be a smart ass then keep talking buddy,I joined here to educate and be educated, but inexperience from yourself will be blanked real quick

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
Just noticed your 'sounds a bit magical as Ts are deaf' you do know about tonal differences regarding sound's as vibration differences? Like safe vibration to bad vibration pick ups? If your trying to be a smart ass then keep talking buddy,I joined here to educate and be educated, but inexperience from yourself will be blanked real quick
I guess I did come across as a smart ass, that was not intended. Sorry about that.

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
hes saying that because they dont have the mental capacity to comprehend the differences. to them, its food or a threat. they wont ever even remember you.