What's your most beloved tarantula

Louise Nolan

Arachnopeon
Tha
@Louise Nolan hey Charlie "Attenborough" you seem like a very intelligent young guy and your mum and uncle must trust that you wont do anything stupid with your collection but in hindsight maybe some of your tarantulas aren't a good fit for a young guy like yourself and i don't me experience wise hell you may turn out to be a better keeper than half of us on here only time will tell. The only reason some people may come over a little harsh is because as you probably know a bite from an hot species can have a serious affect on an adult so just be vigilant around them.

As @louise f as said there's plenty of great people with good advice and the best part we are an international advice centre so it's pretty much open 24/7 there will always be a friendly voice available and @Chris LXXIX if he can drag himself away from the altar of his goddess (not mine)
Thanhs and I never mess with them and be sure to check my youtube channel out

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Anyone of my Pamphobeteus species, Phormictopu sp. 'all green' or Xenesthis intermedia.

*cough* LONG LIVE THE QUEEN and GODDESS Phormictopus cancerides *cough*

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod

*cough* LONG LIVE THE QUEEN and GODDESS Phormictopus cancerides *cough*
Ah ah there is one Goddess only, and her name is Pelinobius muticus 0.1 PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her. Everyone know this u_u

Bitten by a P.muticus sling, they bow down to the Goddess v

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Ah ah there is one Goddess only, and her name is Pelinobius muticus 0.1 PBUH -- Peace Be Upon Her. Everyone know this u_u

Bitten by a P.muticus sling, they bow down to the Goddess v

You don't seem to understand, but since you are just a commoner, I'll let it slide.