what's that??

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My T.Blondie has made something like a wall in the front of the half log she uses as a shelter. She is in it right now. It's made out of silk and soil....
Why did she do that??????????

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It may be because she's either about to molt or feels like being left alone for a bit.

genious_gr

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hmmmmmmmm.... I dont really think she is about to molt... she eats all the time :rolleyes: well... at least a mealworm every 2 days. and I think she had molted a bit before I bought her which is 2 weaks ago...
Anyway, she didnt have to make such a mess to be left alone... I dont handle her or tease her or anything...

Doug H

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a ,A.seemanni ,sling (1-11/2"), that will dig to the bottom of its jar then dig out all the soil at the bottom and plug up the hole. sometimes it stays that way for 2weeks and then when its hungry it comes out to say hi. its the little bulldozer

nocturnalpulsem

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Doug H
I have a ,A.seemanni ,sling (1-11/2"), that will dig to the bottom of its jar then dig out all the soil at the bottom and plug up the hole. sometimes it stays that way for 2weeks and then when its hungry it comes out to say hi. its the little bulldozer
My seemanni still won't burrow :(

N.

DDR768

Arachnopeon
Hi, i have a T.blondi when she molted she made a half wall at the entrance of her home and stopped eating 4 Days before the Molt happened ,and it happened in the middle of the night, so i didnt see it, i was pisted off too and s/he started eating 5 days later, LIKE A BEAST. S/he is a juvinial (SRY FOR MY SPELLING). I staired out the window at school......One time s/he eight 5 crickets in 1 night........84f 96%day----79f 92%night.....is may blondis living conditions.

Attachments