Whats going on ?

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
So about a month ago one of my species got a lump on its abdomen . A Aphonopelma seemani (brown color) . I put her it (4.5") in a ICU for about a week . Didnt help . She moves VERY slowly .

She can barely walk . I spray her cage for extra water , give her water alot . The only way she moves is her struggling alot , or I help her by pushing her around . I dont know if I have to freeze her or let it be ? If I freeze her that will be REALLY hard on me :(

I need good answers cause im afraid she's dying very slowly . She hasn't eaten for about 3 months too .

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
im thinking is done for it may be a cyst (spelling) (a sac of fluid air and other thing )

wait for a old timer to confirm

popcangenie

Arachnosquire
from what i see it will get her stuck in a molt and the T ends up dieing BUT that molt could be awhile away good luck M

james206

Arachnopeon
i would say since it has made it this long and hasnt died it will be fine. prolly just needs a good molt. i would just give it time. it might have fell and damged it abdomen but since its not leaking i would just wait it out

webbedone

Arachnobaron
Its probably a cyst(hard to tell without a pic), there is pretty much nothing you can do to help except to make her as comfortable as possible, and keep her hydrated she may pull through if she molts or she may not i wouldnt freeze any T i own, ever.